Jeremy Corbyn, former UK Opposition Leader

Remove this Banner Ad

Also if the powers that be think highlighting Corbyn's fair criticisms of Israel is what turns the public against him... Britain isn't America.

Its not his criticism of Israel, its his repeated sucking up to filth and then lying about it as below. Utter dog of a person.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...stinian-terrorists-antisemitism-a8489731.html

Jeremy Corbyn admits being present at wreath-laying for Munich terrorists but says 'I don't think I was actually involved in it'

How about you devote some attention to the topic rather than reverting to the pathetic racism s**t and personal attack.

I have many Jewish friends. Some are progressive and although we don't see eye-to-eye on all matters they see Israels failures. And some are orthodox - one is a former Cantor - where we have quite different views. None , however, believe Israel right or wrong and none would accuse me of the loathsome s**t you post. You are really a piece of work

As I've tried to get through to you before I mostly quote genuine, compassionate, honorable Jewish folk who are concerned at the brutality that is occurring in the Middle East. Unlike you who appears immune to it, preferring personal abuse.

You and people like you are the problem, not the solution.

Hajo Meyer, a holocaust survivor: "Once an anti-Semite was a man who hates Jews. Today an anti-Semite is a man whom the Jews hate"

Then don’t spit out the conspiracy fictional bulls*t that Jews or zionists control the media!

You can say whatever you like but when you say “zionest supported media” you touch a nerve to Jews. It is of course absolute fiction and stems from nazi used propaganda. My point is that apart from your one way biased and ignorant point of view (which I’ve lost interest in even debating with you for your lack of critical thought) you have started to open the door to anti senetic rhetoric whether you realise it or not. I’ve popped up to pull your head in.

My one single point is: stop with the Jews/Zionist controlled media conspiracy bullsh*t.

You can say whatever you like but when you say “zionest supported media” you touch a nerve to Jews. It is of course absolute fiction and stems from nazi used propaganda

Robert Maxwell an exception but that was quite a while ago. Its ridiculous to think the Barclays , Murdoch, Rothmere etc all are part of some Zionist conspiracy.

Its not his criticism of Israel, its his repeated sucking up to filth and then lying about it as below. Utter dog of a person.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...stinian-terrorists-antisemitism-a8489731.html

Jeremy Corbyn admits being present at wreath-laying for Munich terrorists but says 'I don't think I was actually involved in it'

You'll pretty well swallow any shite the MS press feeds you lad.....Here's the facts as opposed to the fancy.

Clueless as ever Meds.

Russia Today. Humour.

And what a rubbish video.

Way to address the facts of the matter.

All the tabloid shite got the facts plain wrong....The wreath laying ceremony that Corbyn attended, was for victims of an Israeli shell attack in 1985, who are buried in Tunisia....Nothing whatsoever to do with the Killers of Israeli athletes of the 1972 Berlin Olympics, who are buried in Libya.

Face it....These absolute human slime-balls will misrepresent anything.....And you'll swallow it because of your silly parochial predilections.

You total nincompoop!

Then don’t spit out the conspiracy fictional bulls*t that Jews or zionists control the media!

You can say whatever you like but when you say “zionest supported media” you touch a nerve to Jews. It is of course absolute fiction and stems from nazi used propaganda. My point is that apart from your one way biased and ignorant point of view (which I’ve lost interest in even debating with you for your lack of critical thought) you have started to open the door to anti senetic rhetoric whether you realise it or not. I’ve popped up to pull your head in.

My one single point is: stop with the Jews/Zionist controlled media conspiracy bullsh*t.
For someone who lost interest in my comments you certainly seem to be reading - as distinct from assimilating - them from all appearances.

As I've said REPEATEDLY most of my posts quote from progressive Jews from here, America, and Israel and the criticism has been directed of Israel as a political state and the unquestionable brutality it has and is visiting on the Palestinians

And your single point was not the media matter - about which I've said little so confused are you - it was to harass, vilify, threaten and abuse to borrow from 'My Israel Question' by Antony Loewenstein in relation to the response of extreme Zionists to criticism. Bullying is the standard procedure of the extreme Zionist. It's your playbook.

There are three playbook smears - fascist, antisemite, self hating Jew.

I suggest if you don't wish to read the factual accounts from the progressive members of Israel you place me on ignore and P35 too as he obviously discomforts you also.

As for Corbyn, the attack on him from extreme Zionism is an attempt to stop him becoming PM due to him having sympathy for those subjected to occupation and oppression. A prerequisite for Zionist affirmation apparently is unquestioning support of Israel and hatred of Palestinians. Corbyn is doing little more than the Rabbinical Council in May which said in supporting the Palestinians "Our simple message is: This is not what human beings do to one another. And we will not stand idly by as our neighbours blood is shed"

Or as the Jewish Voice for Peace wrote: "Calling criticism of Israel antisemitic does not make it so. Criticism of Israel does not pose an existential threat to Jewish communities or anyone else."

There are countless other good honest compassionate Jews who feel the same way. And growing.

Incidentally, when the former Labor leader Ed Milliband, who is Jewish, was subjected to antisemitic attacks from the right it was Corbyn who defended him on all those occasions. Hardly the actions of an antisemite.

Hajo Meyer, a holocaust survivor: "Once an anti-Semite was a man who hates Jews. Today an anti-Semite is a man whom the Jews hate"

As for Corbyn, the attack on him from extreme Zionism is an attempt to stop him becoming PM due to him having sympathy for those subjected to occupation and oppression.

Utter BS. He is front and centre cosying up to terrorists. Thats not sympathy, thats cheerleading filth.

I don't agree with Bibi's policies. I think he is a dog. I think he is also a terrrorist apologist for celebrating the bombing of the King David Hotel.

Hardly means I have to support terrorist organisations on the other side.

As for "extreme zionism" thats just more lies. He is getting attacked from all corners including his own party.

Way to address the facts of the matter.

All the tabloid shite got the facts plain wrong....The wreath laying ceremony that Corbyn attended, was for victims of an Israeli shell attack in 1985, who are buried in Tunisia....Nothing whatsoever to do with the Killers of Israeli athletes of the 1972 Berlin Olympics, who are buried in Libya.

The claim wasnt killers, it was a key organiser. Hopeless defence is simply hopeless.

medusala your Queen has laid wreaths to IRA personnel who fought against the UK. Is she a terrorist sympathiser?

Robert Maxwell an exception but that was quite a while ago. Its ridiculous to think the Barclays , Murdoch, Rothmere etc all are part of some Zionist conspiracy.
Only someone involved would deny the conspiracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

medusala your Queen has laid wreaths to IRA personnel who fought against the UK. Is she a terrorist sympathiser?

Has she called the IRA her friends? I think not. Did she invite the IRA to parliament shortly after the Brighton bombings?

Dianne Abbott just as bad

“every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us”

And McDonnell

"It's about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table."

How could any reasonable person vote for such people?

Jeremy Corbyn lays it all out bare here peeps.....He is targeting the banks & the bankers as deeply in bed with the Tories in rigging the system for themselves.

Because Jeremy criticises Morgan Stanley, the Multi National bank, that makes him an anti-Semite.....LOL.

The desperation is palpable.

They can't argue with the facts he lays bare here, all they can do is name-call & attempt to smear them.....Kindergarten stuff.

This is what the state of the intellect looks like under a corporate run State system.....Logic & reason cast aside to justify corporate criminal behaviour.

Yes, well done Meds.....That's just the point.

Did you have time to watch the video then?

have read transcript. He is an A grade moron who has zero idea about economic reality.

"Corbyn said the greed of bankers had plunged the world into crisis a decade ago and the UK was still paying the price because the Conservative party had “used the aftermath of the financial crisis to push through unnecessary and deeply damaging austerity"

have read transcript. He is an A grade moron who has zero idea about economic reality.

"Corbyn said the greed of bankers had plunged the world into crisis a decade ago and the UK was still paying the price because the Conservative party had “used the aftermath of the financial crisis to push through unnecessary and deeply damaging austerity"

Nice....and your factual counter amounts to 'he's a moron'.....I see.o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back