Toast Jeremy Howe - The Stud

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
AFL+Rd+7+Collingwood+v+Carlton+8dG3fvsKOE4l.jpg

I was fuming when we traded this guy in.

However, I think he's now my favourite player, actually I KNOW he's my favourite player.

He's our best defender, the BEST medium sized defender playing the game, he's an absolute stud and about the ONLY player in the side that we can rely on to kick it to one of our players (who will then turn it over, but Jeremy has done his job) so I think it's time to praise him and congratulate him on his spot in the 2017 AA team.

Because if he doesn't make it... I'm gonna start destroying cities, man.

JG13

All Australian
Dec 31, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SA Spurs. NUnited FC. NE Patriots.
he very well could be leading our bnf at this point. So dependable to mark or at the very least neutralise a situation down back. Only player I feel 100% confident with, when they have the ball at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuffsaid

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bump this. I'm trying to find positives today and Howe is definitely the shining light so far. Has added consistent execution of the basics to his highlights reel and one of few you have confidence in when he is around the ball.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stud?
What we need are blokes who can play, who gives a s**t what they look like.
I'm sure Mr Pert is thinking if he can cash it in

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Up there with one of our best trades, has improved enormously since Melbourne days.
Oh, surely he didn't improve under Buckley, got all his ability from Roos' coaching.

:p

Couldn't resist

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Must be leading B and F?

You'd think he's a lock (thus far) on AA? Though a Collingwood player must always do more than other teams players.

I'd venture he's leading Copeland from Grundy then Treloar then daylight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back