Toast Jeremy McGovern re-signs for five years

Remove this Banner Ad

On 6pr one guy rang up and said Gov was seen seeing a cardiologist last week. Another rang up and said Colin young accidentally msged Govs contract to the wrong Jeremy in his phone... So i guess that will be how the media knows the cost of his contract.

The fact that Seven and the West are reporting different figures means nobody actually knows.

Injuries permitting this guarantees we will be very competitive for the life of this contract. Best kick behind the ball player in the competition is a massive asset.

I'm on $1.4 million a year
Yeah but what currency?
trillion-dollars-front.jpg

The fact that Seven and the West are reporting different figures means nobody actually knows.
That and the fact contracts are rarely, if ever, a single dollar figure. There'll be a minimum base payment, match payments and other incentives/bonuses etc

Grab a dartboard and come up with a number then add 20% to make it sound really big, it's how the media does it

What sort of incentives and bonuses get offered?
As far as I'm aware there's often clauses for things like number of games played, B&F finishes, AA selection etc

No idea how much any of these are in relation to the base contract value but my main point is that you'd need a crystal ball to determine how much giv will earn over the 5 years of this contract even with full knowledge of what's in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My physio said that you did your meniscus.

Probably also told you about my next planned career move as well, I'll bet. He's a chatty bastard. So's my surgeon, now I think about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back