FTA-TV Jersey Shore

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam. Or maybe Ron for always going back to her...

Exactly. They're both pathetic.
He's got some anger management issues, and she's got major insecurity issues.

Fistpump pushup chapstick...!!!

that was at least amusing.

been interesting to see how people cope outside of their normal enviornment.

Also they should not call themselves Italian. Can not understand basic Italian, didn't even know how to make stove-top espresso, and thought the Vatican was in Florence :eek:

Exactly. They're both pathetic.
He's got some anger management issues, and she's got major insecurity issues.

that was at least amusing.

been interesting to see how people cope outside of their normal enviornment.

Also they should not call themselves Italian. Can not understand basic Italian, didn't even know how to make stove-top espresso, and thought the Vatican was in Florence :eek:

Without double checking I'm pretty sure its only Vinny and someone else who are full blooded italians as well.

The Situation
I'm SORRY I Jacked
the Handicapped Spot

0914_situation_tmz_handi_EX

The Situation is expressing some serious remorse for parking his Ferrari in a handicapped spot in NJ yesterday ... telling his inner circle he was simply in a rush to get to the bank before it closed.

TMZ spoke with sources extremely close to the "Jersey Shore" star who tell us Sitch is "very sorry" for taking the spot ... especially after learning about the TMZ video which shows a handicapped person who was forced to park further away from the bank.

One source tells us, "Sitch was in a rush to get to the bank before closing time because he is only in town for a few days -- and in his haste he did a sloppy parking job."

The source adds, "He understands that's not an excuse."

So, we gotta ask ...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/14/the-s...pot-bank-new-jersey-explanation-jersey-shore/

smpdndvx.png

HAHAHAHHAHA !!!! GOLD. :thumbsu:

You serious?

Glad i gave it another chance, more lulz in this ep than the whole season put together.

No coincidence that More club scenes = More lulz.

I mean it was ok, but nothing that makes you say "OMG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK"

Unlike season 1/2/3 which always made you want to keep watching on and on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would have been annoyed too if i was snooki's boyfriend tbh

anyone with me?

Yeah I agree, but as stated on the show...if you are going out with Snooki, what do you expect? She is an attention seeking whore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back