FTA-TV Jersey Shore

Remove this Banner Ad

this whole series has been an enormous disappointment. too much drama and s**t.

just be funny!

yep. Think they've had enough of each other. Fair enough. don't think I would have lasted 1 season in that house.

Yeah I agree, but as stated on the show...if you are going out with Snooki, what do you expect? She is an attention seeking whore.

nah, don't agree. You can't act like a single whore when you have a bf. <vomit> BTW, no one wants to see that.

LOL I just stumbled across this, absolutely ****ing hilarious.

[youtube]Ab8CGHqL0d8[/youtube]

How the **** does he keep a straight face? lol

Anyone giving up on season 4 ? I know I have.

I gave up 3 episodes ago unfortunately. Just cant be ****ed watching more Ron/Sam rubbish.

It's been seriously s**t for a while now.

They need to get a new cast ASAP.

Agreed. Although I'd probably keep Sitch, Vinny and Pauly but change the rest of them as they are ****ing boring now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see if Geordie Shore keeps up to the standards of the first season.

Once people recognise them out and they have crowds of people following them, it loses a bit of it's appeal for mine.

Can't agree with keeping the blokes from Jersey Shore. Completely new cast and hope to god a couple of them don't form a Ron/Sam bitch fest.

Was always going to happen. Last season was pretty bad.
They even seem bored with it all.

I gave up 3 episodes ago unfortunately. Just cant be ****ed watching more Ron/Sam rubbish.

I thought they've been alright the past few episodes.

Snooki. Friggen annoying :thumbsdown:

Geez, Situation was painful to watch.

Does #5 start straight away?

I reckon it would be January but I don't think there is a date yet. Surely this will be the last season.

I agree on Jersey shore changing up the cast comments on here. It's getting abit stale.
I didn't mind season 1 of Geordie shore. Watched the Magaluf Madness spin off episodes today on mtv they was good. Looking forward to season 2.

First episode of Season 5 just aired in the states few days ago, and is available for download if anyone is interested. I didn't even finish season 4, what a crap season it was. But I guess I'll be checking out S5 just because lol

it was an... ok first episode.

i'm a bit over it now, but there was enough there for me to download it again next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back