FTA-TV Jersey Shore

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw season 2 first but finished season 1 last night.
Amazing seeing the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

Sammi - just a deadset #### !!!!
Vinny - ( facepalm )
Situation - card carrying w***er :thumbsdown:

Best bit was Ronnie smashing that first bloke...not so much the 2nd guy.
Pauly D and the jewish girl - BWAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am now a Jersey Shore convert.

I'm a fan of the situation, he plays everyone in the house so well. Does so much s**t but in the end they get back to loving him.

The situation is the biggest star in reality tv is awesome.

just watch start of season 2 when he had to order a cab. 60 seconds of awesome comedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe you guys watch this s**t. What a bunch of arrogant mario *****! You can go to any club in Melbourne and watch the same s**t live.

Chasers Nightclub?

Come at me bro!

/joke

I know what you mean, as when I go to clubs I hate these types of guys (I'm a wog myself) but for some reason there is something about Jersey Shore that makes me love these guys. It's weird.

5 days.

fistpumpin.gif

where do you guys download jersey shore? i got all of season 2 off a friend so i had no idea where she got it from:confused:

And my mate who is in the US now is watching it as i type this! help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Beat me to it with that GIF. Didn't realise it was out.

Hittin' up that new ep as we speak.

where do you guys download jersey shore? i got all of season 2 off a friend so i had no idea where she got it from

And my mate who is in the US now is watching it as i type this! help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Most torrent sites would have it. Just use google.

Beat me to it with that GIF. Didn't realise it was out.

Hittin' up that new ep as we speak.

Most torrent sites would have it. Just use google.

ive looked through alot of torrent sites and found nothing.

would someone be able to give me what site they used for d/ling this ep?

http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=site:hotfile.com+"jersey+shore+s03e01"

First result.

Just change that search string each week, i.e change s03e01 to s03e02 next week.

Alternatively, use rlslog.net or scenereleases.info

Haha i was obviously searching the wrong thing:eek::(

Thanks. i ended up finding it anyway but compared to other shows i d/l, this one seems to be harder to find. (but like i said, im probably not using the right words to search).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back