Recommitted Jesse hogan puts contracts talks on hold... [re-signed until end of 2019]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well at least that means only one day of silliness before we can call him full of s**t, compared to the previous rumour of friday

Jon Ralph says deal to be announced today

If Hogan signs pre trade week open up the floodgates of players wanting to come to the Dees :cool:

No offense but Jon Ralph also predicted Hurley was a LOCK to leave the Dons... among other predictions which never eventuate. But I do hope he is right on this occasion.

No offense but Jon Ralph also predicted Hurley was a LOCK to leave the Dons... among other predictions which never eventuate. But I do hope he is right on this occasion.
Yeah but something like 'deal announced today' is something that can blow up in your face pretty quickly if it doesn't happen

Yeah but something like 'deal announced today' is something that can blow up in your face pretty quickly if it doesn't happen

Except that's not what he said...

Just to clear it up. 5 min mark is the exact quote.

If Hogan signs pre trade week open up the floodgates of players wanting to come to the Dees :cool:

Hmmm. I get that he has a LOT of potential and is most likely goin to be a gun - but I think you might be overly-optimistic about the flow on effect of the signing. I don't see any players calling their managers and saying "there's a guy who kicked 40 goals in last 2 seasons, GET ME TO THE DEES!!"

Hmmm. I get that he has a LOT of potential and is most likely goin to be a gun - but I think you might be overly-optimistic about the flow on effect of the signing. I don't see any players calling their managers and saying "there's a guy who kicked 40 goals in last 2 seasons, GET ME TO THE DEES!!"

I agree with this. However I do think that Hogan signing on would end the perception of the club being a 'feeder team'.

I agree with this. However I do think that Hogan signing on would end the perception of the club being a 'feeder team'.

Exactly. Shows confidence in the direction we are heading!

Which is why I always thought it ridiculous the people who claimed you should trade himnow if he's going to leave next year.

If the Dees sign Hogan long term I'll be thrilled. Put an end to the nonsense of a club playing safe with a guy you can build a team around insteadof confidently showing him they are the place to be.

Staying 100%. Enjoy him for 3 more years, then he'll go and spray them in the West.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 more years :) A perfectly reasonable contract length for someone of his age and experience. No ridiculous Boyd contracts here (yes yes, I watched the GF but still...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back