Recommitted Jesse hogan puts contracts talks on hold... [re-signed until end of 2019]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But by your logic because Hogan has won a rising star, averages more; disposals, marks and goals per game whilst being a year younger is a superstar

How is that my logic?

Don't ever try telling me what I think, particularly when you're so far off.

And Hogan has achieved more than Joey D

Joe Daniher has played in a final.

Managed to kick four goals in it too.

Tell me again which one has achieved more.

Joe Daniher has played in a final.

Managed to kick four goals in it too.

Tell me again which one has achieved more.
Four goals, sure, but Daniher getting to play in a final has basically nothing to do with Hogan v Daniher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, this thread has actually gotten worse, i honestly didn't think it was possible.

Why is Jade getting his nickers in such a big knot over Melbourne fans wanting to keep Hogan. It's completely bizarre

Wow, this thread has actually gotten worse, i honestly didn't think it was possible.

Why is Jade getting his nickers in such a big knot over Melbourne fans wanting to keep Hogan. It's completely bizarre
Its an excuse to open yet another quasi-philosophical study on the main board about 'supporters of club xxx' on the main board.

Fyfe is amazing. But is only ever worth what the team that wants him would regard as his worth - and I think Hogan or similar (and they are not easy to find) is essential to our needs, while Fyfe while lovely for any team doesn't fit fully into a need-shaped hole for Melbourne at the present time.

Jade just likes stirring.

I think Freo fans are re-signed to the fact they won't get Hogan, the smart money says The Hulk will sign a long term extension at The Dees before Christmas.

I think Freo fans are re-signed to the fact they won't get Hogan, the smart money says The Hulk will sign a long term extension at The Dees before Christmas.
When you say 'the smart money says' - is the smart money:
a) a friendly nickname for a particular known and well respected industry expert with their ear to the ground and impeccable sources with a history of 100% accuracy on trade predictions; or
b) a guess?

(Not trying to push you in a direction here, but answer 'a' would be well received in many quarters)

Edit: how do I go about hiring your signature?

melbourne supporters don't seem to understand that because hogan wants out, it automatically drops his value.

melbourne supporters don't seem to understand that because hogan wants out, it automatically drops his value.

Well other wantaway players have still attracted fair prices.

I think the error Melbourne fans are making in this regard is not that Hogan does or does not want to go, it's what 'fair' for Hogan actually is.

Well other wantaway players have still attracted fair prices.

I think the error Melbourne fans are making in this regard is not that Hogan does or does not want to go, it's what 'fair' for Hogan actually is.
I kind of agree in the sense that in a vacuum Melbourne supporters overrate Hogan however I think both factors work together. So, if Hogan is in a vacuum worth someone like Sidebottom, since he wants away, his market price is probably someone like a Taylor Adams or maybe Witts and Goldsack in a combo trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back