Recommitted Jesse hogan puts contracts talks on hold... [re-signed until end of 2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree in the sense that in a vacuum Melbourne supporters overrate Hogan however I think both factors work together. So, if Hogan is in a vacuum worth someone like Sidebottom, since he wants away, his market price is probably someone like a Taylor Adams or maybe Witts and Goldsack in a combo trade.

Hmmm....

I certainly think at the very least Hogan is worth a top ten pick.

I kind of agree in the sense that in a vacuum Melbourne supporters overrate Hogan however I think both factors work together. So, if Hogan is in a vacuum worth someone like Sidebottom, since he wants away, his market price is probably someone like a Taylor Adams or maybe Witts and Goldsack in a combo trade.
Hahahahahaha!!
Witts and Goldsack are you all there mate?
Spare me.

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Hahahahahaha!!
Witts and Goldsack are you all there mate?
Spare me.
Same poster thinks Collingwood's youth are superior to ours and thinks Grundy is a better talent than Gawn.

The_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2005
North Fremantle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
australia
The embers are stoking again that Hogan wants to leave, Pick 3 + Alex Pearce? Pick 3 and Mayne + Taberner?

West Coast may as well offer 1st round this year and 1st round next year, and steak knives to see what happens

The embers are stoking again that Hogan wants to leave, Pick 3 + Alex Pearce? Pick 3 and Mayne + Taberner?

West Coast may as well offer 1st round this year and 1st round next year, and steak knives to see what happens
What embers are these?

What embers are these?
embley_andrew_o.png

Theo X

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
East Wedderburn Trugo Club
The embers are stoking again that Hogan wants to leave, Pick 3 and Mayne + Taberner?

Ah yes, the old pick and a couple of spuds, one of whom is a FA, trick.
The actual embers are that he's signalled his intentions to stay.
What embers are these?
Embers from a random on BF, solid source.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
melbourne supporters don't seem to understand that because hogan wants out, it automatically drops his value.
it may drop from being worth a couple of first round picks, but it doesn't drop that much. Perhaps a 1st and decent 2nd.
Case in point, Carlisle wanted out, had a genuine grievance out he could have used and was out of contract. Pick 5 and a player.
Hogan is better than Carlisle, younger than Carlisle and a lot harder to find players of his ilk

Adams is good, but the Dees midfield is currently running Brayshaw, Viney, Petracca, Tyson, Oliver with Jones and Vince as their older players.
Witts and Goldsack does not buy you Hogan.
I don't even know where Melbourne would play them. Their backline will add Hibberd this year and is already crowded. And Witts isn't dethroning Gawn. Nor does he play FF (otherwise I'm sure Collingwood would have played him there this year)

So essentially they lose the reigning Rising Star and a top 3 young tall forward for 2 depth players?

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne

You mean the little voices in your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back