Traded Jesse Hogan [Traded to GWS for Pick #54]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • GWS

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Will they be better off without Ben King?

I guess that’s a discussion for the 2018 trade thread.

I guess that’s a discussion for the 2018 trade thread.
This is the end result of that trade. Pick 54 instead of Ben King. But yeah well done Freo.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

What?

It was the same risk that the Dees took on with Bennell. Luckily for them it was after he was delisted/retired that things went bad for him.

Jesse is more likely to be on the back page of the paper for non-footy related 'content'.

Reports on our board is that our players are happy with this move. Do the maths.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Quoted again because it was such quality content.

This is the end result of that trade. Pick 54 instead of Ben King. But yeah well done Freo.

Not really.

It was the same risk that the Dees took on with Bennell. Luckily for them it was after he was delisted/retired that things went bad for him.

Jesse is more likely to be on the back page of the paper for non-footy related 'content'.

Reports on our board is that our players are happy with this move. Do the maths.

Quoted again because it was such quality content.

What did you pay for Hogan originally again?

Daft to pay so much for Hogan given the off-field stuff, but to let him go for a pick in the 50's?
Surely it's worth the risk trying to straighten him out and get him playing near his best.

What's he done that's so bad? Had a s**t year, didn't deal with the hub/corona well (clearly needed a root).
Bargain for GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah they did so well.

Do you enjoy being difficult?

Getting rid of Hogan is a good move. For both parties. Freo will be fine without him. I never mentioned Ben King.

If you want to troll move to the 2018 thread or better yet the bay.

Disaster for Freo. Surely getting the guy some help and sitting him down to try and renegotiate to a more performance based contract is preferable to flogging him off for nothing.

You just got a low value pick for a player you gave pick 6 and more for, thats a net net loss in anyones books.

Where did a say it wasn't a loss? I just said that it is still risk involved for GWS.

You've had 8 years on Big Footy and thousands of posts and this is the quality of posting you have?

I never mentioned Ben King.
That's what it cost them.

Absolutley it is. Its as bad as Fevola imo

Easily. Fevola was a disaster for us, no ones arguing that.

Where did a say it wasn't a loss? I just said that it is still risk involved for GWS.

You've had 8 years on Big Footy and thousands of posts and this is the quality of posting you have?

How is it a risk for GWS though? They throw away a pick they probably didnt use anyway for a player that, if they get him right, is better than someone at pick 50-70?

Easily. Fevola was a disaster for us, no ones arguing that.

How is it a risk for GWS though? They throw away a pick they probably didnt use anyway for a player that, if they get him right, is better than someone at pick 50-70?
Its a risk because Jesse is one loose cannon. I dont think he will play a game for the giants.

Its a risk because Jesse is one loose cannon. I dont think he will play a game for the giants.

Unless he destroys the club entirely, pick 54 for a potentially good forward is worth it entirely.

He would literally have to murder another player now for everyone to be like "Wow, they used pick 54 for him and he did THAT? We told them it was risky!"

Looks ugly but well done Freo. Will be much better for it.

Steal for GWS if they can get him back to his late Melbourne form. Still only 25 and we all know how good he can be.
Must have a lot of serious issues for Freo to give him away basically for free, 54 a junk pick in this years compromised draft pool

Back