Traded Jesse Hogan [traded with #65 to Fremantle for #6 and #23]

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt he got the players he was after. He had the assets to trade and he traded with them. He was always going to but his comments last Friday were bizzare. Would have got Lobb and Hogan without playing the fool. But kudos to him, he did and got them anyway.
Give it a rest. Just because you cant comprehend basic elements of player trading doesnt make his comments bizzare. What happened was no different to what happened with Geelong's comments on Tim Kelly or what Adelaide said with McGovern or what essendon said with Shiel. In all of those cases footy managers publicaly stated their trade positions and funnily enough all of the players where trade negotiations that involved contracted players. Its pretty obvious that when a team has an option of not trading the player involved getting to a middle point where both teams are happy (so a trade happens) involves a lot of give and take.

Rich01 you are the only one who finds Bell's behaviour strange and its clearly because your total football knowledge wouldnt fit on a postage stamp.

Last edited:
Agree. The arguments are pretty useless now. I think most agree that Melbourne got unders. However Mahoney was quiet chuffed with getting May. Most Melbourne supporters also happy with the May addition.

Ultimately no one critises a successful team and you guys have a chance at some success ahead.

I'm just glad we'll be easier to watch this season with a decent forward line.

It will take a long time for me to forgive the Demons for their effort in the prelim , I mean seriously WTF was that all about and it's us who have to suffer for it as those campaigners go on and on and on about how ****ing amazing they are but I'm willing to bury the hatchet now after helping us out with a KPF finally coming our way on the provisos that you don't roll over for those ****ing bin chickens like that ever again

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

“Having other things on my mind probably started to affect my performance and my general wellbeing to the point where I started to venture into what might be best for me on and off the field.”

Interesting comment from Hogan. Especially venturing into things off the field.

“Having other things on my mind probably started to affect my performance and my general wellbeing to the point where I started to venture into what might be best for me on and off the field.”

Interesting comment from Hogan. Especially venturing into things off the field.
That maybe the reason we became less likely to offer more.

It will take a long time for me to forgive the Demons for their effort in the prelim , I mean seriously WTF was that all about and it's us who have to suffer for it as those campaigners go on and on and on about how ****ing amazing they are but I'm willing to bury the hatchet now after helping us out with a KPF finally coming our way on the provisos that you don't roll over for those ****ing bin chickens like that ever again

We’re still developing, unfortunately we were ripe for the taking on the day.

Life goes on.

Liked, unliked then liked again

Because I cant give you 2 likes for " F****ing bin chickens " :D:thumbsu:

Feeling is mutual when you put every shot on goal into row Z in the 2013 GF....

edit - AND ******* SHERIDAN IN THE 2015 PF

Feeling is mutual when you put every shot on goal into row Z in the 2013 GF....

edit - AND ******* SHERIDAN IN THE 2015 PF

Bah , you Vicco's have great rivalries .... historic and intense but there are so many teams to share the hatred around it gets a little diluted.

You are kidding yourself if you think your pain compares to being held down and turkey slapped by a giant eagle utensil dipped in blue and gold premiership edition glitter every day since the granny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else catch Jessie’s Harley Bennell impersonation from the weekend??

No?? It’s gold...

595921_d9e2952141ea96d3d7f9fc574028ea91.jpeg

False alarm.

I used to act out this this, but had a very successful C grade ametuers career up until the age of around 22.

He’ll be fine.
Me too, but I wasn’t subject to ASADA testing.

I’m sure he’ll be fine, he’s like any other 20 something bloke living the dream. His only issue will be he’s paid near on a million bucks per annum to play professional sports, and that comes with significant strings.

I’m glad he’s not our problem.

My god some Melbourne fans are absolutely PATHETIC.

Spent five years trying to tell everyone Hogan was the second coming, and now this s**t.

I hope he tears the a-hole out of your pissy little club the first chance he gets.

Spent five years trying to tell everyone Hogan was the second coming, and now this s**t.

I hope he tears the a-hole out of your pissy little club the first chance he gets.

Lmao. This was posted by freo supporters on their own board well before Melbourne supported knew about it lol.

Merry Christmas

Did anyone else catch Jessie’s Harley Bennell impersonation from the weekend??

No?? It’s gold...

595921_d9e2952141ea96d3d7f9fc574028ea91.jpeg

A bit of nothing really. Could be a piss take.

Why some flog would post that pic online though if a ******* joke

Yeah I'm absolutely shaking in my boots thinking about how much damage he'll do given the 78-28 inside 50 count our way when we played Fremantle this year.

Yeah I'm absolutely shaking in my boots thinking about how much damage he'll do given the 78-28 inside 50 count our way when we played Fremantle this year.

Have you somehow convinced yourself you’re a top side?

You’re Melbourne for god sake; you’re nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back