Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

Soz I'm just preparing myself for the pain of Hoges playing well next year :tearsofjoy:

This may help. Whilst trading him in was a disaster, at one stage the club was going to delist him and pay him out. No one can call the draft a win but it did save us paying his salary and got us a fourth round pick.

This may help. Whilst trading him in was a disaster, at one stage the club was going to delist him and pay him out. No one can call the draft a win but it did save us paying his salary and got us a fourth round pick.

Jesus, we all know the Covid breach but what the hell was he doing?

Ah well, all the best in his personal life but I hope he doesn’t do too well at GWS as a player.
Outside of injury, I can't think of a more disappointing player.

Polak will always be that guy for me, just insanely talented who didn’t fulfill his potential.

Jesus, we all know the Covid breach but what the hell was he doing?

Ah well, all the best in his personal life but I hope he doesn’t do too well at GWS as a player.

Polak will always be that guy for me, just insanely talented who didn’t fulfill his potential.

I'd forgotten about him. Looked a star early. Could take a mark.

Played some good footy for Richmond from memory, just to rub it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite Polak memory. It’s a derby and Polak has been chucked into the ruck after a Sandi injury. 1.04 remaining Hase marks and goals to put Freo 5 points up. 26 sec on the clock, back in the middle.
Peter Wilson banging on about - the Eagles will clear this, they’re experts in this situation. They’re still a chance...
Bounce, Seaby takes it out of the ruck. Polak wraps him up, Josh Carr takes him down. Free kick Freo.
* off Wilson and the weagles.

Last edited:
He was in good form last Wed night. Poor fella prob thought he could have a night out on the tiles in Bondi and no-one would know who he was. Plonked himself right next to me at the bar.

And, you turned to him and said.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back