Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that he was sitting at the same table as Bell, and Bell was keeping an eye on him.
He was boozed apparently, but was never asked to leave.
Could be wrong, but that is what I ascertained

Take it for what it’s worth

Did a job today and he was good friends with a family of someone from the club. Apparently the last straw with Hogan was on the Gold Coast. The team went to watch a game (we were versing one of them the next week). Hogan rocks up late and drunk and causes a ruckus.

As someone who has defended Hogan, I’m glad we got rid of the flog. I fully believe the gentleman today as I find it hard to believe a 90 year old would lie about this.

Hope he rots in Western Sydney

Did a job today and he was good friends with a family of someone from the club. Apparently the last straw with Hogan was on the Gold Coast. The team went to watch a game (we were versing one of them the next week). Hogan rocks up late and drunk and causes a ruckus.

As someone who has defended Hogan, I’m glad we got rid of the flog. I fully believe the gentleman today as I find it hard to believe a 90 year old would lie about this.

Never trust old people. They are very manipulative.

I heard that he was sitting at the same table as Bell, and Bell was keeping an eye on him.
He was boozed apparently, but was never asked to leave.
Could be wrong, but that is what I ascertained
Let the poor bloke have a few while celebrating the year!
Your having a go at him for drinking at presentation night....really?
I don't know what kind of night you would expect any player at AFL level or LOCAL level to have if you couldn't drink or get drunk.
Just because he was sitting on Bell's table does not mean he can't drink or be drunk.

But yes glad he's gone now!

Sorry, where on earth do you get that i was having a go at him for drinking?
I think you may have misunderstood my post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careful mate. When you tell a story that shits on a Freo player many flogs here don't want to believe you cause they're appear to be lonely sad individuals. Just fyi

Careful mate. When you tell a story that shits on a Freo player many flogs here don't want to believe you cause they're appear to be lonely sad individuals. Just fyi
If you hate it on here so much, there's the log out button.

Some funny posts. Time to change my avatar I guess.

The information I had, was if a club came and offered anything for Hogan, they would take it to show him the door. I will say that every media outlet said at one point Freo had to get Hogan, and we had to get McCarthy. To Freo's credit they did not sell the farm for these players. Hogan is just a sh#t c!nt. A very selfish individual and we get a glimpse of a person that was unwilling to work, in fact do anything to not work for his chosen profession, rather go for "racks and tracks" at the crown...when on mental leave. For those that said "Jesse went through this" and "Jesse went through that", and "I met him, he is such a nice person". Yeah...nah, he is a flog, but a flog with a lot of protentional. I sincerely hope he turns his life around at GWS. He is a joy to watch when on song. Unfortunately he is a ticking time bomb off field. That Covid decision just shows how Jesse is more important than any of us fans, his teams mates, management or the club. What Jesse wants, he will choose it. That is my final post on this debacle. We need to back Bell in more, he is a solid judge of character, I reckon.

Some funny posts. Time to change my avatar I guess.

The information I had, was if a club came and offered anything for Hogan, they would take it to show him the door. I will say that every media outlet said at one point Freo had to get Hogan, and we had to get McCarthy. To Freo's credit they did not sell the farm for these players. Hogan is just a sh#t c!nt. A very selfish individual and we get a glimpse of a person that was unwilling to work, in fact do anything to not work for his chosen profession, rather go for "racks and tracks" at the crown...when on mental leave. For those that said "Jesse went through this" and "Jesse went through that", and "I met him, he is such a nice person". Yeah...nah, he is a flog, but a flog with a lot of protentional. I sincerely hope he turns his life around at GWS. He is a joy to watch when on song. Unfortunately he is a ticking time bomb off field. That Covid decision just shows how Jesse is more important than any of us fans, his teams mates, management or the club. What Jesse wants, he will choose it. That is my final post on this debacle. We need to back Bell in more, he is a solid judge of character, I reckon.

The most recent comments about him starting to train early with the young GWS fellas frankly pisses me off.

Why he wasnt ever willing to do that with us just confirms why we are best rid of him.

I wish him well but hes a soft campaigner wanting life to reward him without him needing to show a spine. I dare say he will probably play quite well with GWS. Just wish we hadn't brought the *er in. Someone at Freo bowed to the Vic media pressure and bent over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back