Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see him getting on the park. Ya think he's just gonna change his ways because he's changed his postcode?? No no no no.
The Giants will do best to keep it out of the media but he's just a * up and will continue to do so

He doesn't exactly look particularly happy with how things turned out. Hope he's alright

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201113-095754_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201113-095754_Instagram.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 355

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope he doesn’t go too far down the track of Cousins, Chick, Kerr, Fletcher, Mainwaring et al.
That would suck for him. Addiction, just like Depression and Anxiety, is a disease. He should probably be in a long term rehab program where all three issues can be treated, rather than be let loose in Sydney.
Pick 54 ain’t gonna save a guy’s long term issues.
Yeah he did the wrong thing on lots of occasions, yeah he f*#•’d up, screwed the club around and was a buy high, sell low investment. But two years ago (and for the 4-5 years before that when we would have the ongoing ‘joke’ threads of Jesse Hogan to Freo, only for us all to piss ourselves with excitement when it happened) we were jumping out of our collective skins to finally get him.
The guy’s not at our club any more. It sounds like every effort was made to support him, but he didn’t take it on board.
I just hope he doesn’t end up with a defib in a hotel room, multiple convictions and incarceration, or dead.

Just hope he doesn’t go too far down the track of Cousins, Chick, Kerr, Fletcher, Mainwaring et al.
That would suck for him. Addiction, just like Depression and Anxiety, is a disease. He should probably be in a long term rehab program where all three issues can be treated, rather than be let loose in Sydney.
Pick 54 ain’t gonna save a guy’s long term issues.
Yeah he did the wrong thing on lots of occasions, yeah he f*#•’d up, screwed the club around and was a buy high, sell low investment. But two years ago (and for the 4-5 years before that when we would have the ongoing ‘joke’ threads of Jesse Hogan to Freo, only for us all to piss ourselves with excitement when it happened) we were jumping out of our collective skins to finally get him.
The guy’s not at our club any more. It sounds like every effort was made to support him, but he didn’t take it on board.
I just hope he doesn’t end up with a defib in a hotel room, multiple convictions and incarceration, or dead.
Are you suggesting that Heppell could be a bust too???

Not all the time tho?
2019 preseason - coming back from a navicular
2020 preseason - see above
Nar let's keep hacking on him for fu**in our club up.... Bunch of bleeding hearts on here really showing your youth and inexperience
hope he at least gave the club’s belt back

Nar let's keep hacking on him for fu**in our club up.... Bunch of bleeding hearts on here really showing your youth and inexperience
WTF? This doesn’t even make sense.

1. hacking on him - bagging him (?)
2. Bleeding hearts - sticking up / making excuses for him.
3. Youth and inexperience? What does that even mean? As in the ‘young and inexperienced’ posters are bagging him, or they’re sticking up for him?

I wish this forum had an incoherency translator.

WTF? This doesn’t even make sense.

1. hacking on him - bagging him (?)
2. Bleeding hearts - sticking up / making excuses for him.
3. Youth and inexperience? What does that even mean? As in the ‘young and inexperienced’ posters are bagging him, or they’re sticking up for him?

I wish this forum had an incoherency translator.
Stuff huddled hhjjhggh hthohh things

Take it for what it’s worth

Did a job today and he was good friends with a family of someone from the club. Apparently the last straw with Hogan was on the Gold Coast. The team went to watch a game (we were versing one of them the next week). Hogan rocks up late and drunk and causes a ruckus.

As someone who has defended Hogan, I’m glad we got rid of the flog. I fully believe the gentleman today as I find it hard to believe a 90 year old would lie about this.

Hope he rots in Western Sydney
Versing?
I guess most folks seem old to you

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It begins! Hogan turns up early for pre-season on track to a massive 2021. The melts will be epic.
He was still in Perth yesterday. He hasn't started pre-season.

Unless playing golf counts as a pre-season, in which case I've done about 101 pre-seasons more than the average AFL footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back