Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with Jezz. Used to let players get away with it, but not anymore.
No matter your profile, if you stuff up, you do the time.
I'm sure Jesse will be back playing in no time as well!

holy s**t.....…..that due diligence in the trade period sounds like it wasn't off the mark. Feel sorry if a player is having problems but he is not going to refund his salary even though he has not played a bloody game. Thought it was strange Melbourne was so keen to off load him

He failed a drug and alcohol test

He hasn’t been stood down indefinitely because of anxiety

Look at the last couple of years that Hogan has had. He's a young kid that's lost his father to cancer, then gets cancer himself. And all in the eye of the entirety of Australia. I'm not at all surprised that he has anxiety. I just hope now that it's public he gets all the help he needs to sort himself out.
Yeah and I reckon freo would be a great place to do some healing. There's some good blokes at freo, you know the players. Bring back Barlow. Make it better. Oh! fyfe's hat

Make people ok again

I call Racism.

Jessie Hogan's Irish heritage is seriously being culturally misappropriated here. The Orange men took his ancestral lands and gave them them shallowest of Potato plots.

Guinness is but the sweet medicine afforded to the blight survivors.

Well the potato plots might be shallow but what you're saying going deep.

Probably another whinging irishman.

Have another drink. Write a poem. Jig a jig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude peoples on your board but this is s**t news and get him the help he needs without smacking whoever you can with the blame stick.

Jesse needs serious help and support. Even reading social media in times like this can affect a bloke with Alcohol problems.

Support him and don’t bash him over the Internet.

Anyway I just had to say it.

Chism.

He’s got an opinion. He might be right. We don’t know if he’s talking out his arse.
Yeah that is why I asked. I'm not interested in some dude's opinion but my interest is piqued when someone claims to be in the know. All good, now I know which category to file this one under.

Bell was asked if there was an incident (fight in a car park) that occurred in Mandurah on Saturday and whether any other players were involved. He was a negative on both.

Hardie on 6pr afternoons saying location, rib injury to Hogan in car park altercation and at least one other Fremantle player there.

One interesting thing from Bell's interview is that Hogan did turn up to train on Sunday but considered to be not in a condition to train.

Yes it matters. You appear to be talking out your arse in this instance.
Nice one

Not sure who you associate with but I don’t make a habit out of deceiving fellow members of my Fremantle tribe

I think it’s an absolute kick to the guts to people who legitamately suffer from chronic anxiety. I’m not hating on Jessie I’m criticising the club for releasing this bullshit cover up excuse - Why has it taken until less than a week out from round 1 for this anxiety to manifest itself ? The club has issued the ban and it’s not on the proviso that he’s chronically anxious , it’s because he went on a f****** bender and missed training. Anyone who’s seen this guy out on the town would know this with complete and utter conviction.

Does it actually matter ?

It is so glaringly obvious that this is the case irrespective of whether or not I told you who my source was, Or if I even had one at all !!

Guess choombie the clown was right

Attachments

• 10A6A481-D0A2-4997-AA6B-C1031A7CC9B1.png
    10A6A481-D0A2-4997-AA6B-C1031A7CC9B1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 540
Talk about poor decision making.

Guy clearly has some issues, hope he can turn around and contribute at Freo.

Nice one

Not sure who you associate with but I don’t make a habit out of deceiving fellow members of my Fremantle tribe

I think it’s an absolute kick to the guts to people who legitamately suffer from chronic anxiety. I’m not hating on Jessie I’m criticising the club for releasing this bullshit cover up excuse - Why has it taken until less than a week out from round 1 for this anxiety to manifest itself ? The club has issued the ban and it’s not on the proviso that he’s chronically anxious , it’s because he went on a f****** bender and missed training. Anyone who’s seen this guy out on the town would know this with complete and utter conviction.
So you think there is no link between anxiety and drug and alcohol use? You also don’t consider that having lost your father and having your own cancer scare plus feeling the pressure to perform, especially leading into round 1 at a new club couldn’t trigger anxiety?

So you think there is no link between anxiety and drug and alcohol use? You also don’t consider that having lost your father and having your own cancer scare plus feeling the pressure to perform, especially leading into round 1 at a new club couldn’t trigger anxiety?

Making sense means nothing to those with closed minds.

Im going to be perfectly honest. This has a serious stink to it and its really disgusting that we realistically cant take the clubs word on it. Unfortunately mental health issues are a get out of jail free ticket for clubs and players and it gets abused. You're kidding yourself if you dont think this is the case.

Its pretty obvious this is as much related to him having a bender the night before and its also obvious he had issues before he came over. Serious serious issues. Now, his drinking problem might be related to his anxiety (if what the club has said is true) but it didnt seem to stop him playing at Melbourne so why has it gotten worse here (something that seems to happen a lot btw).

Im absolutely gutted for this season

We have some serious issues behind the scenes and things have to change for us to go anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back