Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hardie just said on the radio that he was asked to leave before the counting even started.
This is just a joke right? Can’t figure out what’s real and what’s made up anymore in this story!

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah I feel like it is probably best for him to get away from the WA and Vic media. Sydney probably have a stronger, or at least more established culture too.
All true, but the easiest way to avoid media scrutiny is extremely easy, don't be a d***head. Hogan just needs to stop getting into trouble and take his job seriosuly, like 90% of afl players. It's actually easy

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

rgauci

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
If Hardie was incorrect I would expect the club to post some evidence contrary. For all we know he could have been refused entry for bringing his dog..
To date there is no photo evidence of him being at the count so make of that what you will I suppose. It’s not boding well though.

He was there, inside the venue. Some harbour masters were there with guests.

rgauci

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
Was he there for the count?

I wasn’t there, just heard from someone today who was there, that Hogan definitely attended. The person didn’t mention much details. I didn’t ask either.

Sturt is a very professional, intelligent young man. Alex Pearce is a giant. Haha

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hardie is a grub but would he just make that s**t up?
To clarify, what he said was along the lines of ‘high profile local player already fighting for his career was kicked out of his club’s medal count this week. To my understanding it was before a vote was counted.’ He and Ollie then made comments around how it was easy to join the dots and expressed outrage at how ‘unbelievable’ it was. You could honestly hear a pin drop (pre organised for dramatic effect no doubt...)

Maybe he’s full of s**t. Maybe it’s not Jesse. But I’m really struggling to find a player other than Jesse that fits the narrative.

george2

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can confirm that Hogan rocked up and was drunk and was told to tie his shoe laces up as he was a bit of a mess. Can’t confirm if he was asked to leave though

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hardie is a grub but would he just make that sh*t up?
To clarify, what he said was along the lines of ‘high profile local player already fighting for his career was kicked out of his club’s medal count this week. To my understanding it was before a vote was counted.’ He and Ollie then made comments around how it was easy to join the dots and expressed outrage at how ‘unbelievable’ it was. You could honestly hear a pin drop (pre organised for dramatic effect no doubt...)

Maybe he’s full of sh*t. Maybe it’s not Jesse. But I’m really struggling to find a player other than Jesse that fits the narrative.

If he was too scared to mention him by name I call bullshit

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sheahan tweeted today that Freo are fed up. Seemed a bit odd considering just a quarantine breach... Couldn’t get Sydney in fast enough to my understanding. Something smells like sh*t here... sorry
Jesus Christ this looks like a Tom Browne tweet... what have I become?

Swiggy

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jesus Christ this looks like a Tom Browne tweet... what have I become?
Sheahan tweeted today that Freo are fed up. Seemed a bit odd considering just a quarantine breach... Couldn’t get Sydney in fast enough to my understanding. Something smells like sh*t here... sorry

Haha wouldn't believe a word that comes from Sheahan & on 6PR

don’t trust a word that comes out of Sheahan’s mouth, he makes Hagdorn look good

Jan 23, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Reality is this is a familiar tale, Sylvia was an eerily similar story.

The kid needs some serious help and support to get better, Club and Colin Young needs to be part of that. Forget about playing footy the guy is in some serious life trouble.

Another laughing stock trade from Freo.... Pick 6. Ben King would have lasted longer than hogan even if he wanted to head home to Vic at least we would have been given a trade pick.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
This is getting pathetically bad. Told to leave? Drunk? Either his manager told him to do that, cant see why he would even cos used doing it in front of the club.

Back