Opinion Jesse White - wants to come to Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Neeld and John longmire

J.L - mark you were asking if we had anyone to trade
MN - yep can we have Jesse white ?
J.L - oh were getting rid of him anyway
MN - so your wanting to trade us a kpf?
J.L -no I said were gettin rid of him , and he's soft not a key position player at all mark
M.N - so a free kpf?
J.L - are you even listening mark ?
M.N - fine what about our first rounder ?
J.L- mark your not list..
M.N - a freeee kpf .
J.L - look mark just take him
M.N - our #2 draft pick and Sylvia

J.L- sighhhhhhh , do you want Jude Bolton and josh Kennedy as well?
M.N - Horse they can hardly take a mark when kick long down the wing to them , sometimes I just think you nothing about footy

Anyone remember Seth Johnson? Seems to be about the level of our negotiating skills.

Urban legend has it that when Seth Johnson was negotiating personal terms with Leeds United in 2001, Johnson’s agent was hoping to get £13,000 a week for his client. The story goes that when then Chairman of Leeds Peter Ridsdale walked in he said, “Sorry, all I can offer you is £30,000 a week.” Johnson’s agent apparently choked on his coffee when he heard this, to which Ridsdale responded, “Oh alright, £38,000 then.”

He kicked 10 goals in the reserves yesterday, which might have increased his trade value to a 5th rounder if you're still interested

He kicked 10 goals in the reserves yesterday, which might have increased his trade value to a 5th rounder if you're still interested
not sure we were ever interested, I think he was the one interested in coming to Melbourne.

Sorry to intrude, but protest at your club if you get a sniff of this, one mans trash is not always anothers treasure
mn2PuoS.jpg

Markleneeld likes this. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back