Jessica Wuetchner (the Leigh Matthews of AFLW) slams whoever the boss of AFLW is over rule changes!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
The AFLW is sexist against women and hates women playing AFL so they decided to change the rules after one game this year to "fix" women's football! Apparently having incredible defensive skills is bad now!! Jessica "10 & 2" Wuetchner hit back on social media saying:

“This is my view only, but are they bloody serious? We are out here to win, whatever it takes. If you ask me I saw some pretty exciting stuff on the weekend and I think this is ridiculous. How many rule changes do you want? Is it even afl anymore?”.

So even when the AFL makes a women's competition, they exclude women then turn it in to a game thats not even AFL. :straining::thumbsdown:

The AFLW is sexist against women and hates women playing AFL so they decided to change the rules after one game this year to "fix" women's football! Apparently having incredible defensive skills is bad now!! Jessica "10 & 2" Wuetchner hit back on social media saying:

“This is my view only, but are they bloody serious? We are out here to win, whatever it takes. If you ask me I saw some pretty exciting stuff on the weekend and I think this is ridiculous. How many rule changes do you want? Is it even afl anymore?”.

So even when the AFL makes a women's competition, they exclude women then turn it in to a game thats not even AFL. :straining::thumbsdown:

How dare they tell sports-people how to play?!?! Next thing you know they'll be given bibs with positions on them, and be made to play in specific zones. Rules like that are a great way of destroying a sport for women :thumbsdown:

Forget making it more free flowing. Lingerie ftw :thumbsu:

Although...

F3_C71_D84_0_A98_456_F_BECF_C483_BCDF2_C5_A.jpg

Yeah okay. Just make it more free flowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need to learn to score more and not bore the audience to sleep. The players are a key reason why the AFLW is being thumped in the ratings by Sunrise of all shows!!

Kockie is pretty popular. So is the girl they have who replaced Mel last year.

The AFLW have a lot of work to do to build their profiles. I suggest they all become Instagram influencers. They are very popular. And always manage to find a reason to wear bikinis.

I like bikinis. Have the AFL thought about a bikini league? Works for beach volleyball. And Etihad has the sand.

I have now spent more time writing about AFLW than watching it this year and last.

See. The popularity will be IRREPRESSIBLE !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back