Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit mate.
When you add links you need to show what you are exactly referring too.
Can you show where it discusses clinical anxiety please?
You did the same when you added the ASADA drug testing regime but made no reference to the point you were making .
Just adding a link does not mean twat. Explain what your point is And indicate what section of the link it is being discussed.

Will all of you blokes gleefully lining up to sink the boots in be satisfied if the bloke jumps off a bridge* ?

Will he have atoned for his sins in your sanctimonious eyes ?

Seriously this kind of burning at the stake should be reserved for pedo's and serial killers not young blokes with problems just cause of team rivalries and jealousy of their position in life

I've done it too but I'm trying to change my ways in this regard

* Majak was almost universal love a good wishes after his breakdown ... why is it so different for Jesse , does he need to try to kill himself to make his ' mental health ' more believable

Last edited:
He's probably seen you off your guts too but nobody gives a sh*t
He sure did but I don’t have to front up for training if I’m coming down from a bunch of MD. Im not literally being paid to be fit

Undercover agents. Forgery. Spies, actors and propaganda galore! This ain’t the Cold War folks. This is the life and times of an innocent J.Hogan vs the machine trying to take him down

He's already down isn't he ?

Now it's just ugly piling on , hurry up get a few shots in it's guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself

Ever said anything about Liam Ryan or willie Rioli? Ben cousins?

Yeah , couple of jokes about the Gatorade and I hope he gets back sooner rather than later cause he's my fave WC player for Willie

Mostly about the different treatment of Liam compared to Harley with Ryan

And I've been pretty harsh on Benny

But as I said I'm trying to change my ways

Give Freo all the s**t you like for trading him in , we deserve it but I'm trying to keep my s**t stirring footy and footy club related and stay away from the personal stuff these days besides a bit of fat shaming or blokes spudding it up which I think is fair enough for footy players

Yeah , couple of jokes about the Gatorade and I hope he gets back sooner rather than later cause he's my fave WC player for Willie

Give Freo all the s**t you like for trading him in , we deserve it but I'm trying to keep my s**t stirring footy and footy club related and stay away from the personal stuff these days besides a bit of fat shaming or blokes spudding it up which I think is fair enough for footy players
*ing hypocrite.

Give Freo all the s**t you like for trading him in , we deserve it but I'm trying to keep my s**t stirring footy and footy club related and stay away from the personal stuff
Well get lost with your sanctimonious bull crap mate I hope I don’t see you trashing any other player on here. Funny you pick this point in time to take a stand. Half a point for being honest I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But, but, but...

Oh, I understand now. You're that guy from Momento

View attachment 819207

If it's not to much bother, can you please post that article where you copied that quote from P Bell? I'd love to have a read. Sounds a bit fishy if that's what he said.

btw - did you find that Ross Lyon article yet?

when you learn to read you will realize I didn't actually 'sink the boot' into Hogan in any of those posts..unlike filth freo scum

nah Belly didn't actually say it..the WA media got a Bellend lookalike to front the media..your supporter base will believe that

ItS a MeDIa ConSPIrAcY

So, are you saying he did say it? or he he didn't? It would be helpful if you could just post the link mate - Then I can have a read myself.

Cheers.

do your own research
or just live in denial like the rest of your mob

Mate, have you forgotten again? You were going to post the link to where he said Freo were going to win the premiership.

You can pop it alongside the Peter Bell one to save time if you want. I'll read them both and we can have a good laugh.

wow you're ignorant about your own club...try the preseason launch last year
even some of the supporters there groaned when he said

I think you've accidentally posted the wrong link. There's no mention of a Premiership in that article. Can you find the one you are talking about?

I also popped the quote you cut-n-paste from P Bell into Google and nothing came up. What search engine are you using?

“It’s a new season, we are a young club, 25 years in context, we are still building. I have no doubt that this club will deliver premierships... we are committed to the bigger picture.

lol

“It’s a new season, we are a young club, 25 years in context, we are still building. I have no doubt that this club will deliver premierships... we are committed to the bigger picture.

lol
That's not Ross Lyon promising a Premiership in that year. Anyway, I think we're done here. We're also miles off topic. I'm going back and deleting anything that's derailed the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back