Jet and Ace

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bloody hell we're having a decent run on father sons!
Are these kids out of nappies yet?!? ;)

Anyway, do they play footy or what?
How old are they now?

Feels like yesterday we were talking about a 12 year old Nick Daicos.

Yes, a ridiculous thread and I might be 4 beers in on a Monday ....

Bloody hell we're having a decent run on father sons!
Are these kids out of nappies yet?!? ;)

Anyway, do they play footy or what?
How old are they now?

Feels like yesterday we were talking about a 12 year old Nick Daicos.

Yes, a ridiculous thread and I might be 4 beers in on a Monday ....
I was legit just thinking about these two today and thinking, ‘Imagine if we ended up with two Daicos’ and two Buckleys in the same team...’

I’m sure it’s an idea that terrifies opposition supporters....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not. I don't think I've even heard Bucks mention his kids since he split with his wife. Reckon 2018's grand final loss was the last time I can recall seeing either of them.

Bucks recently ruled out future interstate coaching gigs so he could be close to the kids.

Hmm.
So do these two even play footy?

There wasn’t too much footy to be played last 2 years was there?

Prior to that there were very promising reports on both all be it very very young ages.

Jet would be the one to keep an eye on given he’s around 15 turning 16 end of year Iirc So starting to become draft relevant soon.
Last I read though he’s become keen on tennis hope we haven’t lost one to another sport.

Surely the stalker inclined follows know what school they attend and whether they’re involved in the schools footy program.

Hopefully both take footy seriously but from my googling, it looks like Ayce is the one

https://www.heraldsun.com.au › collingwood › news-story

14 Apr 2020 — Collingwood fans hoping for the club to select potential father-son Ayce Buckley down the track might have had their hopes dashed.

Obviously a long way to go with Ayce given he is 12 turning 13, let’s hope Jet follows his fathers steps but goes one better in team successs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back