JFK Assassination: What is the Truth?

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
When McCone arrived from CIA headquarters, Bobby paced the lawn of his estate with him. As Bobby later told historian and aide Arthur Schlesinger, he asked McCone point blank if the CIA “had killed my brother, and I asked him in a way that he couldn’t lie to me, and they hadn’t.” McCone was a devout Catholic, leading many to believe that their shared faith was behind Bobby’s confidence in the CIA director’s candor. McCone, according to Schlesinger’s biography, “Robert Kennedy and His Times,” would come to believe that there had been two shooters in Dallas, though he didn’t think the American intelligence agency was in any way involved.

But McCone almost certainly didn’t know the whole truth. In the wake of the Bay of Pigs, the botched attempted invasion of Cuba orchestrated by the CIA, JFK had forced out the agency’s founding director, Allen Dulles, and replaced him with McCone, an outsider. At the same time, the president put his brother in charge of trying to ride herd on the powerful and unwieldy intelligence agency while also overseeing the administration’s interdepartmental Cuba team. The attorney general often began his days with meetings at CIA headquarters in Langley.

Bobby picked up the phone and dialed a Chicago lawyer for the National Labor Relations Board by the name of Julius Draznin. Bobby knew Draznin had impeccable mob sources, so he asked him to do some digging to determine if there had been any Mafia involvement in the assassination. “I called him back in a couple of days,” Draznin later told Evan Thomas, author of “Robert Kennedy: His Life.” “There was nothing.”

‘One of your guys did it,” Bobby said matter-of-factly, calling from Hickory Hill later on Nov. 22.

He was speaking to Enrique “Harry” Williams, a veteran of the Bay of Pigs operation and the Cuban exile whom Bobby trusted most. Journalist Haynes Johnson happened to be with Williams in Washington’s Ebbitt Hotel at the time, and he later wrote about how stunned he was when Williams hung up the phone and relayed the attorney general’s comments.

"One of your guys did it”

On the day of the event, and before all the theories and all the bull s**t.

Bobby once said " I knew they'd get one of us , I thought it would be me."

He had it worked out on the day of the assassination. And not a god damn thing he could do about it.

May 12, 2006
Lal Lal
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Elsternwick AFC
I would just state that while it is easy to poke holes in the official version of events, it is just as difficult to suggest a plausible alternative. Which is why the community basically hasn't moved an inch in the last 25 years.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I would just state that while it is easy to poke holes in the official version of events, it is just as difficult to suggest a plausible alternative. Which is why the community basically hasn't moved an inch in the last 25 years.

The plausible alternative is that there was way more than one gunman, as the entry wounds into Kennedy's body, prove of their own accord.

When the people responsible for his assassination are the same ones charged with finding the truth, then only cover-ups & denials will ensue.

Anyone blind to the evil & crooked ways of the U.S govt & it's sundry shadowy intel organizations (Prefaced as they are upon NAZI Secret service tactics), clearly hasn't done any investigative homework of their own, these past 60 odd years or so.

The plausible alternative is that there was way more than one gunman, as the entry wounds into Kennedy's body, prove of their own accord.

When the people responsible for his assassination are the same ones charged with finding the truth, then only cover-ups & denials will ensue.

Anyone blind to the evil & crooked ways of the U.S govt & it's sundry shadowy intel organizations (Prefaced as they are upon NAZI Secret service tactics), clearly hasn't done any investigative homework of their own, these past 60 odd years or so.

I 100% agree with this but really surprised someone involved hasn't opened their mouth as yet.

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Back in the day Presidents recorded their phone conversations.

This is a conversation between Lyndon Johnson and Warren Commission member Senator Richard Russell.

Pay special attention to the exchange at 2.15-2.22.

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
^^ ""Flat World Champions".
AFL Club
Richmond
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
No one really knows, and the one's that think they do, probably don't really know either.

There are a million theories, , the mob , the government , the CIA all these beat up stories for TV docos just confuse things even more, in 6 years it'll be 60 years since, no one will ever know for sure and who do know are dead.

Those who think they know are people with second and third hand information.

This dead horse needs to be left alone now!

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

That's why this is a stupid dead subject.

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
a20.gif

Could that possibly be Lee Harvey Oswald photographed standing in the doorway of the depository just after the first shot?

Make of that what you will.
No he’s been identified as have all the three tramps and no none of them were CIA nor Woody Harrelson’s Dad

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
All the evidence points to alien brain snatchers.

The evidence clearly shows. The Killers had cloaking technology and provided Oswald with a weapon never seen before on this earth
that not only laser guided but rapid firing unlike anything we've ever seen.

And as a result of no brain in kennedy when he reached the morgue. They were brain snatchers. America was the greatest country in the world and as president the greatest man. So it makes sense aliens wanted his brain.

This is the only theory that that stands up to scrutiny of the forensic science known about the event.

There is one other theory but that involves it being a cia hit. they are the only ones capable of pulling off this event and covering it up. We know the cia are the good guys so it simply isn't possible.

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
The only issue I have with the lone nut theory is that it is in essence a two lone nut theory.

The notion that LHO shot JFK from the TSD with a cheap carcano rifle and then was shot by Jack Ruby in a monumental series of security lapses , (with both assassins acting alone); is still by far the most plausible explanation.

But I quite like the Red Dwarf theory...

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Conspiracy is perhaps that people (or organisations) knew of the plot by LHO and decided to either do nothing (i.e. allow it to happen) or allowed it to unfold by providing covert assistance.

Several more recent 'confessions' are available on YouTube and are quite interesting

Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
petty sure the whole magic bullet theory was debunked long time ago, cant remember the full details but
- JFK was sitting much high that Connally, accounts for the oddd angles it hits both men
- Connally had turned to speak to JFK/Jackie, hense why both men hit in right shoulder, also bullets bounce off of bones etc so taht how ended up in leg

Best theory i heard was that LHO hit JFK twice but the shot that exploded his head was an accidental discharge from a secret service agent, who panic after the first shot. Also explains the difference angle. This also explains the whole mystery about the brain going missing, secret service covered their ass as it was one of their bullets in his brain.

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
petty sure the whole magic bullet theory was debunked long time ago, cant remember the full details but
- JFK was sitting much high that Connally, accounts for the oddd angles it hits both men
- Connally had turned to speak to JFK/Jackie, hense why both men hit in right shoulder, also bullets bounce off of bones etc so taht how ended up in leg

Best theory i heard was that LHO hit JFK twice but the shot that exploded his head was an accidental discharge from a secret service agent, who panic after the first shot. Also explains the difference angle. This also explains the whole mystery about the brain going missing, secret service covered their ass as it was one of their bullets in his brain.
Yes I think the secret service findings is about as close as you can get to factual, and covering of arses is or would have been absolute, what else would they do, but the ideas about Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald, and the reasons behind the assassination will be grey forever, because who ever set him up would not have been there anyway, its logical especially if it was Mob related, and Bobby Kennedy too, I suspect both were organised , but by who or which area of the organised crime groups or international spy types we will never know!

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
No.
He stood up to Khrushchev, but a Russian (Soviet) Submarine captain, (I think it was a sub) was on the edge of making a decision to fire nuclear capacity at an American Destroyer I think.
They had sailed over the point of no return towards Cuba, and Russian fleet, the Russian Skipper refused to go that next step, if he had, an exchange would have occurred and WW3 would have gone off.

But both Kennedy and Khrushchev stopped the war, both played each other to the hilt, but both were good leaders in different ways both knew there could be no returning if the button was pressed, Khrushchev in return for moving his ballistic missile capability out of Cuba got Kennedy to remove his missiles from Russia's underbelly in Turkey , now I am not 100 % sure if it was Turkey but in that vicinity that stopped a war.

As for Kennedy's assassination, there are so many stories and ideas, and also that he was accidentally shot by a secret service agent trying to get on the motorcade vehicle to help and tripped , that I am not sure of, but I don't think anything has been released definately?

And the Warren Commission report I think is still the official word and Lee Harvey Oswald did it they said.
But Jack Ruby killed Oswald and had underworld connections, that's all dodgy, Sam Giancana was a Chicago mob boss, he was also a friend of Sinatra's, I mean all the connections are there, even the Marilyn Monroe story is as dodgy as you can get, bloody fascinating though , I reckon she was knocked off too. Probably organised by mob people asked by "others" for what ever reason, who would know? Really?

The USA's black opps that was the subject of the movie about the assassination, and the FBI going over it for years and that is how it ended that US under cover group may have organised the killing. For why??? Wouldn't have a clue, but there was rumopurs going around that Kennedy wanted to pull out of the Vietnam war very quickly , I am a bit sceptical about that he sent people in there too, didn't he?

So my answer would be that NO ONE KNOWS, not even the FBI, next year it will be 60 years since it happened.

Oswald will be the historical killer, the grassy knoll will be suspect and the people or persons running behind the fence there near that area, Lots of speculation and nothing concrete.
Its why I reckon he was definitely killed by an organisation of some kind Mob connected or government but those who knew how to cover things, and the secret service would do that too, if they thought it was their fault.
Fancy falling, tripping over, and putting a bullet or two by accident, in your Presidents head!

Talk about a bad day at the office.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
No.
He stood up to Khrushchev, but a Russian (Soviet) Submarine captain, (I think it was a sub) was on the edge of making a decision to fire nuclear capacity at an American Destroyer I think.
They had sailed over the point of no return towards Cuba, and Russian fleet, the Russian Skipper refused to go that next step, if he had, an exchange would have occurred and WW3 would have gone off.

But both Kennedy and Khrushchev stopped the war, both played each other to the hilt, but both were good leaders in different ways both knew there could be no returning if the button was pressed, Khrushchev in return for moving his ballistic missile capability out of Cuba got Kennedy to remove his missiles from Russia's underbelly in Turkey , now I am not 100 % sure if it was Turkey but in that vicinity that stopped a war.

As for Kennedy's assassination, there are so many stories and ideas, and also that he was accidentally shot by a secret service agent trying to get on the motorcade vehicle to help and tripped , that I am not sure of, but I don't think anything has been released definately?

And the Warren Commission report I think is still the official word and Lee Harvey Oswald did it they said.
But Jack Ruby killed Oswald and had underworld connections, that's all dodgy, Sam Giancana was a Chicago mob boss, he was also a friend of Sinatra's, I mean all the connections are there, even the Marilyn Monroe story is as dodgy as you can get, bloody fascinating though , I reckon she was knocked off too. Probably organised by mob people asked by "others" for what ever reason, who would know? Really?

The USA's black opps that was the subject of the movie about the assassination, and the FBI going over it for years and that is how it ended that US under cover group may have organised the killing. For why??? Wouldn't have a clue, but there was rumopurs going around that Kennedy wanted to pull out of the Vietnam war very quickly , I am a bit sceptical about that he sent people in there too, didn't he?

So my answer would be that NO ONE KNOWS, not even the FBI, next year it will be 60 years since it happened.

Oswald will be the historical killer, the grassy knoll will be suspect and the people or persons running behind the fence there near that area, Lots of speculation and nothing concrete.
Its why I reckon he was definitely killed by an organisation of some kind Mob connected or government but those who knew how to cover things, and the secret service would do that too, if they thought it was their fault.
Fancy falling, tripping over, and putting a bullet or two by accident, in your Presidents head!

Talk about a bad day at the office.

Stone on the Rogan podcast is an interesting version of events

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
No.
It was Vasili Arkhipov who saved the world.

On the Russian sub there was a Captain, an Exec Officer (2-IC) and Political Officer (basically KGB). All had to agree before a nuke was fired.

Tensions were high and on the Russian sub there was concern that a US sub was tracking them offensively, and that war may have already broken out. They had no word from Moscow.
The Captain and the KGB officer wanted to launch nukes. Arkhipov said no, and persuaded the captain to surface, contact Moscow and return to base.

May 12, 2006
Lal Lal
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Elsternwick AFC
Specific submarine situation aside, of course JFK prevented nuclear war, as did all the US Presidents post-Truman did as well. But Kennedy's insistence on a diplomatic solution to the Cuban Missile Crisis in the face of overwhelming advice to invade Cuba and remove the missiles by force saved the world. For any criticisms of the Kennedy Presidency that may be made, they pale into insignificance when his achievement during October 1962 are taken into account.

ExileOnArdenStreet

Serenity Now...Insanity Later
Jan 21, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Specific submarine situation aside, of course JFK prevented nuclear war, as did all the US Presidents post-Truman did as well. But Kennedy's insistence on a diplomatic solution to the Cuban Missile Crisis in the face of overwhelming advice to invade Cuba and remove the missiles by force saved the world. For any criticisms of the Kennedy Presidency that may be made, they pale into insignificance when his achievement during October 1962 are taken into account.

General Curtis LeMay saw Kennedy as a pushover and was urging him to invade Cuba and first strike the Soviets.

Back