• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No. I'm quite certain of that. Sure it's possible to fake a death or two and I admit there is some resemblance with the woman, but none of the Q posts ever actually stated they're alive and I'm not sure how people came to that conclusion. FWIW #2611 says the opposite:

View attachment 853140
In a doco I watched, narrator hypoyhesised the answer was no, coz snr is dead, meaning jnr and jnr anymore. Should have asked if JFK is still alive apparently. I personally don't buy that Fusca is jnr.

9/11 getting blow open would be such a thrill for me, given i fought hard for around 10 or so years on here and other sites, with all the wails of mockery etc at me. Would be sweet to rub it in some noses on here, whats left of them. They wont even apologize anyway
Tbh, if everything gets blown wide open, I don't think 9/11 is even in the top 3 biggest things to come out of this whole thing.

That's nothing more than a fan theory PoppedCorn. But this whole hypothesis has been pushed by a minority of QAnon fans without substantial evidence. You can search for "JFK" in the Q posts and most of them are about President Kennedy; there's nothing to suggest Jnr is still alive as far as I can tell.

New video about JFK Jnr still being alive. Mostly just fantasy stuff but a couple of interesting bits, especially the bit at 7.40 where they show that JFK Jnr and Vincent Fusca have the same scar o_O The second half is just JFK's grandkids singing the 'Timber' song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A video to warm the cockles that one.

Some amazing evidence in there....The two planes, one still registered and flying and all those people standing that made a Q shape with modern day J jr in the pic. Also the pic of two people investigating the crashed plane do look like john and carolyn. And carolyn is the the biggest giveaway, pic of her today and her in the past, unmistakably her. Etc.

A video to warm the cockles that one.

Some amazing evidence in there....The two planes, one still registered and flying and all those people standing that made a Q shape with modern day J jr in the pic. Also the pic of two people investigating the crashed plane do look like john and carolyn. And carolyn is the the biggest giveaway, pic of her today and her in the past, unmistakably her. Etc.

Agree. Some of it I'd seen before but those new things you pointed out did surprise me. Yes, the woman that is supposed to be Carolyn does definitely look like her IMO. The current day JFK in the Q thing I'd seen before but that pic seemed better quality. However, if that was him does that mean all the other people making the Q know who he is? o_O

Last edited:

You mean the video? It's just basically a photo montage with a few Q posts and newspaper articles thrown in and set to music. You'll have to watch it yourself to make up your mind if it adds plausibility to the CT that John Jnr is still alive.

Was that the network deliberately blurring his face out? Adds further weight to this theory cos why else would they deliberately blur out a face? And that looks so much like him, his hair, face shape, chest and shoulders.

Do you believe now you naysayers?

That's what had me intrigued, the fact that it looked like the face was blurred out, but would a news network do that? They are all clueless. Depends what the source of the video was. Having said that it could be him... or it could be just someone with dark hair etc. etc. Also I think I saw some other pics that are supposed to be him now and he had grey hair. Doesn't prove anything IMO but thought it was a bit of fun if nothing else.

I am open minded but lean towards him being dead... I think.

Back