Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, you can imagine the vitriol ready to spew from North supporters if Zurhaar deserts the club as well.
He was treated as a hero by them for his social media trolling of JHF.

Don’t think he goes though- all indications point to the fact that he bleeds royal blue and white.
Zurhaar would be out faster than you could imagine if he actually had a suitor. No one is willing to pay more for him than North and thats why he is there. He doesnt bleed blue and white anymore than JHF did. Its a business at the end of the day. Players are well within their rights to get the best deal possible or work at a job place that is best for their careers.

I consider Horne-Francis payback for Ben Jacobs, who we spent a first round pick on (Pick 16) and then your club offered Pick 36 two years later when we were over a barrel. No negotiations on giving up 15 and 36 for Jacobs, 30 and 31.

“Had North Melbourne been willing to negotiate over their first round no. 15 pick we would have been able to come to an arrangement, but they were adamant that wasn’t on the table."

At least you got some kind of value for Jason. We didn't get jack s**t for Ben.

What goes around ******* comes around.
No way was Jacob’s worth that much that early in his career and you got nothing for him because your club would have rather delisted him and made him enter the draft for nothing knowing we were going to take him with our second round pick.

I consider Horne-Francis payback for Ben Jacobs, who we spent a first round pick on (Pick 16) and then your club offered Pick 36 two years later when we were over a barrel. No negotiations on giving up 15 and 36 for Jacobs, 30 and 31.

“Had North Melbourne been willing to negotiate over their first round no. 15 pick we would have been able to come to an arrangement, but they were adamant that wasn’t on the table."

At least you got some kind of value for Jason. We didn't get jack s**t for Ben.

What goes around ******* comes around.
I think JHF is payback for Malcolm Blight!

The 2 time premiership Kangaroo was a Port nuffie as a kid, even if he did play for Woodville. Port in a national comp came a generation too late for Blighty and North were the beneficiaries.

You don't do what that guy did.....in the manner in which he did & lied....all of which in conjunction with his family, weasel manger & PAFC and get away with it.

The fact that 18 months later, people are still sprouting these concocted stories to make themselves feel better is a somewhat depressing.

You don't do what that guy did.....in the manner in which he did & lied....all of which in conjunction with his family, weasel manger & PAFC and get away with it. No water under the bridge, forgiven-forgotten courtesy should ever apply to that individual. He knew exactly what he was doing the moment our recruiters started speaking to him and had the nerve to just justify his leaving for bullshit outside noise in relation to the coach.

He's a scumbag.

And anyone (not just north supporters) that have any sense of rapport with what I've just posted or any other posts....have a civic responsibility to remind people of the truth. Today, tomorrow.....till that guy's career is finished.

Lastly...all the other lads from 2021 draft group that are away from home. Whether you're doing it tough atm, debuted or not....I wish you guys well.
That is some rant.

I hope you look at those destroying your club from within, with similar disdain.

Hi Dan !!!
nerdy-twerking-skinner - Techweez | Tech News, Reviews, Deals, Tips and How  To

Yep, you can imagine the vitriol ready to spew from North supporters if Zurhaar deserts the club as well.
He was treated as a hero by them for his social media trolling of JHF.

Don’t think he goes though- all indications point to the fact that he bleeds royal blue and white.
Zurhaar cares about money. He would be top 5 paid at Nth and wouldn't be top 20 anywhere else. So that's the only reason he stays.

Always looked a tosser & then went 2 adelaide???
Ffs what a bogan?!
I didn't mind him at North
Congrats on the winning goal 2 be fair, but how many throws do port power get away with???

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Right on, brother. Bloody well said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be pretty happy if Zurhaar goes. If it triggers band one.

I don't think Zurhaar triggers band 1.

But also I don't think North want to be losing more experienced heads. Zurhaar is only 25 and you need experienced bodies around a club to help develop the kids.

A large group of young draftees doesn't guarantee success (Gold Coast are a great example here).

Tarryn Thomas 10 clearances, 9 tackles, 107 supercoach points in round 24 last year.

Harley Reid owes this guy big time.
One of the few good take aways from the Pies game is; I did not noticed any booing for the Hornet.
And that includes the first qtr when we were on fire (and then we ran out of gas).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back