Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Would it be drawing a long bow to suggest a player, with indigenous blood and an indigenous step father, might have moral objections to be coached by someone with those sort of allegations hanging over his head?
Ice baths don't see colour, mate

Harley Reid?
I'd love to read a thread where Reid gets drafted to West Coast then asks to get traded to North after his first year.

Guaranteed BigFooty gold for months if not years.

I'd love to read a thread where Reid gets drafted to West Coast then asks to get traded to North after his first year.

Guaranteed BigFooty gold for months if not years.

Carlton already in talks with Reid and his manager as we speak *

*.Not really but we got nothing else to look forward to atm :(

Twerk-cartoon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hey everyone quick, quick, quick jas kicked a decent goal! That means we’re vindicated and no one can now question his integrity now.

Look just admit your club made a blue and maybe they should have looked after him instead of scapegoating him for the entire team being a binfire.

Look just admit your club made a blue and maybe they should have looked after him instead of scapegoating him for the entire team being a binfire.
What should the club that’s older than jas and the club you support….have done differently?

I’m intrigued…..be specific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone quick, quick, quick jas kicked a decent goal! That means we’re vindicated and no one can now question his integrity now.

JHF owes you 1 year's rent for that room in your cranium. Quite a spacious room too, given there's little else in there taking up space.

Fancy pushing Jhf out the door. It's incredible incompetence.
it was either do it last year and basically get Wardlaw for him, or wait until now and get a year of disengaged, low effort performance from a guy who doesn't want to be there, then trade him at a loss because he's out of contract and hasn't played well since being drafted. I think North made out fine, about as close to 50/50 as you can get, Port just somehow got West Coast to pay their side of the deal.

Can’t stand the booing of him, and that we have been one of the biggest culprits of it.

It’s just plainly embarrassing.
Did he get booed again?

I don't understand why fans of Victorian teams that aren't North supporters continue to boo him. It doesn't make sense...

It'd be like Swans fans booing Tom Boyd at the SCG because he left GWS the year before. Absolutely ridiculous.

Also already covered ad nauseum.

For the benefit of you slower ones, North received a great offer for Pick 1 from Adelaide. However, we knew JHF is a generational talent, so were reluctant to trade - the only issue was the possible go-home factor. On that basis, the due diligence was done, and North asked Jason to categorically confirm that he wanted to join North and not Adelaide, which he did.

He lied, of course.

But he had to lie, didn't he, if he wanted to go to Port. He couldn't very well join Adelaide and pull the homesick card after a year. Most of you guys live in Adelaide and you know how that would have gone down. A sh!tstorm of biblical proportions. So, the only way he gets to Port quickly is by f***ing North, not Adelaide.

Yes he prefers playing for North than the Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back