Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. I don't see why Essendon existing in the 1800s in a Victorian comp means that people in WA should care about them. Yet here we are, where they do.

Not rocket science is it ?

Before the WC / Freo lots of WA people had a WAFL team and a VFL team

Some stayed true others jumped ship to the WA teams , footy teams get passed down generations and here we are

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think he means players on the current list, which was technically correct until we recruited Shiels, but as moronic a benchmark for Cornes as one could find.
Fun Fact:
Premiership medals on North's team right now: 3
Premiership medals on Port's team right now: 2

Destination Club.

Fun Fact:
Premiership medals on North's team right now: 3
Premiership medals on Port's team right now: 2

Destination Club.

So you're claiming flags from close to a decade ago, belonging to a 31 year old that will be 32 by about rd 5, who hasn't even played a game for you? Destination club indeed. I guess we will have to settle for the 2021 no 1 draft pick who we poached off of some no name team.

Premierships on Kane Cornes' Chest: 1
Premierships on North Chests playing for North since Cornes won his:0

AA for Kane Cornes:2
AA for North Players Currently: 1

Players currently under police investigation at Port: 0
Players Currently under police investigation at North: 1

Coaches Currently under Investigation by AFL at Port: 0
Coaches Currently under Investigation by AFL at North: 1

Wooden Spoons by Port in its AFL history: 0
wooden spoons by North in the last 2 years: 2

Games JHF played at Port before getting competent medical attention: 0
Games JHF played at North before getting competent medical attention: infinite

So you're claiming flags from close to a decade ago, belonging to a 31 year old that will be 32 by about rd 5, who hasn't even played a game for you? Destination club indeed. I guess we will have to settle for the 2021 no 1 draft pick who we poached off of some no name team.

Yes, a destination club, you have to rely on players whining to go home after 1 year whilst we poach players from their home state and with how often Kane gets things wrong, he'll probably jinx us to a flag some time down the line :).

Yes, a destination club, you have to rely on players whining to go home after 1 year whilst we poach players from their home state
That's the average third tall defender your club gave a $3.5 million dollar contract you're referring to, yeah? Should work out about as well as when you 'poached' Polec from his home state.

That's the average third tall defender your club gave a $3.5 million dollar contract you're referring to, yeah? Should work out about as well as when you 'poached' Polec from his home state.
You gave a $4.8 million dollar contract to a player who disobeyed coaches and wasn't top 10 in the bnf for the bottom side. Wow, surely the money we were throwing around was a lot more reckless surely?

We gave that money you mentioned to a defender who was top 3 in a top 6 club before he was moved to the forward line. Hmmmm, you tell me who is being a lot more reckless with their money?

knowing us Logue will probably be crippled by injuries and a decline in performance for another s**t trade, in hindsight that is.

So why is Kane obsessed with North then?

You gave a $4.8 million dollar contract to a player who disobeyed coaches and wasn't top 10 in the bnf for the bottom side. Wow, surely the money we were throwing around was a lot more reckless surely?

We gave that money you mentioned to a defender who was top 3 in a top 6 club before he was moved to the forward line. Hmmmm, you tell me who is being a lot more reckless with their money?

knowing us Logue will probably be crippled by injuries and a decline in performance for another s**t trade, in hindsight that is.
A Coach you soon sacked, JHF was clearly ahead of the game at North.
He also carried an underlying serious medical condition which your disgrace of a club failed to diagnose, yet it surprises you he didn't finish top 10.

Thanks for your first #1 pick though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also carried an underlying serious medical condition which your disgrace of a club failed to diagnose, yet it surprises you he didn't finish top 10.

What about the rest of the coaches?

Thanks for the majority of your draft hand for 2 years. Better you hope you make finals and JHF works out.

So why is Kane obsessed with North then?

Why are North supporters obsessed with JHF? We don't have a North deathride thread on the first page of our board. KCorne's job as a media 'journo' is to put out content. The most noteworthy story of the past week or 2 was Tarryn Thomas. Go and have a look at how many neutrals are saying things like 'I kind of feel dirty agreeing with Cornes but ...'. He's right. Everyone knows he's right. It's got nothing to do with standards or discipline. If JHF was still at North you would be creaming in your pants waiting for a good year from him. Now that he's not, he's a childish immature hack who will never make it. Meanwhile there are senior players saying effusively praising things about TT. Yeah yeah, he's a top bloke. For all the times you guys say Cornes is a stupid troll, you sure get sucked in ... EVERY ... SINGLE ... TIME.

Why are North supporters obsessed with JHF? We don't have a North deathride thread on the first page of our board. KCorne's job as a media 'journo' is to put out content. The most noteworthy story of the past week or 2 was Tarryn Thomas. Go and have a look at how many neutrals are saying things like 'I kind of feel dirty agreeing with Cornes but ...'. He's right. Everyone knows he's right. It's got nothing to do with standards or discipline. If JHF was still at North you would be creaming in your pants waiting for a good year from him. Now that he's not, he's a childish immature hack who will never make it. Meanwhile there are senior players saying effusively praising things about TT. Yeah yeah, he's a top bloke. For all the times you guys say Cornes is a stupid troll, you sure get sucked in ... EVERY ... SINGLE ... TIME.
So you haven't answered my question. Not surprised.

You don't have a North death ride thread because you don't own our first round pick.

The rest of your post is off topic dribble.

You didn't know he's indigenous lol.

Why are North supporters obsessed with JHF?

He was a our first pick 1 and then dogged us. Can't understand why we're dirty on him.

Don't recall anyone begrudging Byron when he left us to you.

I can also remember your lot sooking it up about Ben Jacbobs coming to us.

Just catching up on this thread, but my favourite comments are the ones where Port supporters show an obvious ignorance towards our list or certain players that suggest they've never watched a North Melbourne game not involving Port Adelaide.

Surely they're not proclaiming JHF as a saviour based on a couple of highlights and some now irrelevant SANFL form. I don't wish any ill will towards JHF, as I think we've done very well in the trade that sent him out, but I'd suggest that Port fans temper their expectations. You'd think Port Adelaide supporters would learn after the time they wasted watching SANFL highlights of Jimmy Toumpas and Jack Trengrove.

You're getting a large-bodied player with good explosiveness, but he is a work in progress in the middle. He is a bull in a china shop currently with him regularly giving away dumb free kicks, not having the composure to slow down and pick out a target and often getting in others' way for his own gain. His tackling numbers reflect his short-range ability to close in on somebody, but overall he regularly cheats on his defensive work and won't stick to a man or structure. Port fans love to say that he holds others to a high standard, but we just watched a year of him playing the dumbest and most selfish football that eventually landed him in the reserves. The fact is that if he plays the same type of football next year, the strong leaders of Port that I keep hearing about won't have him anywhere near the side. He was able to walk over a spineless Noble, but the instant Adams took over he found himself in the reserves.

Ignoring the personal issues, he reminds me of a first-year Paddy Dow. JHF is a stronger athlete, but both are some of the least composed midfielders that I've ever seen in a first year.

I'm happy for Port Adelaide to have blind optimism that he will turn around his attitude and form under whoever is coaching him after Ken is sacked, but there is a lot of risk with JHF, plus a lot of money involved in keeping him, and I'm over the moon that we've managed to turn him into a player with a similar athletic and talent profile in Wardlaw, plus another first-round pick.

Just catching up on this thread, but my favourite comments are the ones where Port supporters show an obvious ignorance towards our list or certain players that suggest they've never watched a North Melbourne game not involving Port Adelaide.

Surely they're not proclaiming JHF as a saviour based on a couple of highlights and some now irrelevant SANFL form. I don't wish any ill will towards JHF, as I think we've done very well in the trade that sent him out, but I'd suggest that Port fans temper their expectations. You'd think Port Adelaide supporters would learn after the time they wasted watching SANFL highlights of Jimmy Toumpas and Jack Trengrove.

You're getting a large-bodied player with good explosiveness, but he is a work in progress in the middle. He is a bull in a china shop currently with him regularly giving away dumb free kicks, not having the composure to slow down and pick out a target and often getting in others' way for his own gain. His tackling numbers reflect his short-range ability to close in on somebody, but overall he regularly cheats on his defensive work and won't stick to a man or structure. Port fans love to say that he holds others to a high standard, but we just watched a year of him playing the dumbest and most selfish football that eventually landed him in the reserves. The fact is that if he plays the same type of football next year, the strong leaders of Port that I keep hearing about won't have him anywhere near the side. He was able to walk over a spineless Noble, but the instant Adams took over he found himself in the reserves.

Ignoring the personal issues, he reminds me of a first-year Paddy Dow. JHF is a stronger athlete, but both are some of the least composed midfielders that I've ever seen in a first year.

I'm happy for Port Adelaide to have blind optimism that he will turn around his attitude and form under whoever is coaching him after Ken is sacked, but there is a lot of risk with JHF, plus a lot of money involved in keeping him, and I'm over the moon that we've managed to turn him into a player with a similar athletic and talent profile in Wardlaw, plus another first-round pick.

So to abbreviate

Jhf that north paid pick 1 for was a future gun of the competition

Jhf that port traded for is crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back