Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought an ice bath would reduce the pain from his calf condition but not necessarily the effects of his swollen head.

So he’s in pain and suffering from already compressed blood flow to his calf’s and Norths response is to throw him in an ice bath and reduce it even further? Not the best logic there and probably a reason he was frustrated.

Literally the last thing you would want to do given his diagnosis is actually reduce the blood flow even further by putting him in ice.

If you really want to shut me up donate some money to the footy team at Daly River. If Port fans donate $1K between them I'll never post in this thread again.

Why would we want you to shut up? You’re not actually saying anything.
Just whiny paranoid ranting.

So he’s in pain and suffering from already compressed blood flow to his calf’s and Norths response is to throw him in an ice bath and reduce it even further? Not the best logic there and probably a reason he was frustrated.

Literally the last thing you would want to do given his diagnosis is actually reduce the blood flow even further by putting him in ice.
Did you learn that doing your sports science degree?

Last edited:
Dude walks out after 1 season on his initial 2 year draft contract. Offer from north was on the table early days and he turned it down. Looked after by coaches and players in the media. Looked after by sponsors. Asks for a trade of the eve of the trade period.

Talking about it is fair game.
Maybe he just came to his senses

No. Are you going to explain what the * you’re on about?
During the ongoing racism discussion in the MB thread about the AFL investigation into racism at Hawthorn a poster mentioned they donated a whole bunch of gear to the Daly River Buffaloes, a struggling indigenous AFL side. It turns out they have a Gofundme page as well.

Here it is:

So instead of bleating about Judas for a living I've devoted my massive capacities for whinging to hassling campaigners on BF to chuck a few dollars their way.

North posters have already contributed about $700 or $800, obviously proving our moral superiority in this whole situation with Old Soft Calves.

Prove us wrong. Get up your mates on the PA board and get them chuck a few dollars the Buffaloes' way. Both our clubs have a great history with indigenous players so click the link and spend up big.

Nor being in a s**t poorly run club
Yeah right ... see a person with character and heart would accept where they are and devote their energies to changing how a s**t club functions instead of chucking in the towel at the first opportunity.

We all choose the path we walk, OSC chose the easy soft path and turned his back on people who needed him.

Gee you are bloody hilarious. I bet you call out some real gems at the football, like chewy on your boot and your grandma wears army boots. I reckon all 10 of your supporter base would be rocking with laughter
50k members…
That 10 supporter stuff is a reflection of your poor comedy though

Yeah right ... see a person with character and heart would accept where they are and devote their energies to changing how a s**t club functions instead of chucking in the towel at the first opportunity.

We all choose the path we walk, OSC chose the easy soft path and turned his back on people who needed him.
With Clarko at the helm I see North winning a premiership before Port.

I do not hate Port at all for getting JHF. I dislike JHF for the way he went about it.
All in and then disappears.

Shouldn't be allowed to happen in a draft system. Minimum 3 years at the club that gives you the opportunity.

Ollie Henry the same. Wanted to go home which is an hours drive away..

Soft

Fisher McAsey draft pick 6.

If he leaves the Crows at end of year 1 you get a top 10 pick for him. Probably pick 7-10.

He "toughs it out" and stays.

Now worth around pick 50.

JHF has actually done North a solid by leaving early and getting them good compensation.

North fans should be happy with the result.

Don't understand the whinging.

Stupid decision by North in the first place rejecting the Crows offer and they have somehow managed to dodge a bullet despite their own error.
Nah, he could end up being the biggest player to leave North since Wayne Carey if you believe the hype that was surrounding him in his draft year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North will win a flag before Port. Take that to the bank.
If Port folded tomorrow this still wouldn't be true. North will never win a flag again.

Lmao.

What even is this "X will win a flag before Y"

It's impossible to tell considering how things can and do change.

Who would've thought in 2013 Melbourne would win a flag before Geelong.
Who would have thought that in 2019 or half way thru 2020?

During the ongoing racism discussion in the MB thread about the AFL investigation into racism at Hawthorn a poster mentioned they donated a whole bunch of gear to the Daly River Buffaloes, a struggling indigenous AFL side. It turns out they have a Gofundme page as well.

Here it is:

So instead of bleating about Judas for a living I've devoted my massive capacities for whinging to hassling campaigners on BF to chuck a few dollars their way.

North posters have already contributed about $700 or $800, obviously proving our moral superiority in this whole situation with Old Soft Calves.

Prove us wrong. Get up your mates on the PA board and get them chuck a few dollars the Buffaloes' way. Both our clubs have a great history with indigenous players so click the link and spend up big.

What has any of this got to do with your insinuation that there are stories about JHF that you can't post on BigFooty?

How is a donation to a NT footy club "proving our moral superiority in this whole situation with Horne-Francis"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back