Solved Jill Meagher Murder: Bayley Appeal Rejected

Remove this Banner Ad

She spent several years in Perth, in which time she attended Bull Creek Primary School and Rossmoyne High School before returning to Ireland with her family in 1996.[2] Back in Ireland, she attended Drogheda Grammar School and Saint Oliver's Community College in Drogheda before graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree from University College Dublin. After graduation, she worked for the Irish national broadcaster RTÉ.

Meagher did not formally move to Australia until 2009 after she met and married Tom Meagher in Ireland in 2008. After arriving in Australia, she settled in Melbourne and began working for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). She stayed in touch with her parents who were by then living again in Perth.[3] In September 2012, she had come back to Melbourne after visiting her father in Perth when he had a bout of ill health.

Meagher worked for the ABC in an administrative and occasional on-air role at the 774 ABC Melbourne radio station.[4][5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jill_Meagher

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/bayley-adrian.htm

Bayley having lived in Perth was investigated over the Claremont murders and later eliminated
http://www.mako.org.au/Adrian-Ernes...o-raping-murdering-Jill-Meagher_Victoria.html

Last edited:
If this state had any kind of more reasonable sentences re. rape and sodomy, well then that prick would never had seen the light of day again.

Or at the very least been in prison for 25 years, minimum.

I still feel so sad for those women he brutalised before Jill.

Thankfully procedures and frameworks have vastly improved in the latter years. Although one forensic testing individual was recently sacked for not following procedure in labs. DNA technology has since resolved some very old cases which had gone cold.
Things are looking better,

Bayley’s DNA was taken in 2001 after he was arrested for raping sex workers, but it was not added to the Victorian or national DNA databases because it was lost.
He was suspected of carrying out at least 16 attacks in six months during that time, stalking his prey and often taking them to laneways before trapping them in his car.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...l/news-story/70fd9af38fdfea3aebbdc1addb21d9a4

September 5th 2017

My view is that Carl was going to get bowled via any means necessary, so he is not a good example. It wouldn't have surprised me if a gun had magically materialised in his unit.

Yesterday

".......Williams’ murder was a pre-planned killing involving corrupted or compromised corrections staff who have never been brought to justice" - Sir Ken Jones

September 5th 2017

Yesterday

".......Williams’ murder was a pre-planned killing involving corrupted or compromised corrections staff who have never been brought to justice" - Sir Ken Jones
So in September 2017, 7 years after it happened, you said that Williams "... was going to get bowled via any means necessary ..." and that "It wouldn't have surprised me if a gun had magically materialised in his unit".

Where's the connection to what Ken Jones stated? That Williams was knocked off? Oh you're just too good. And it only took you until 2017 to work it out!

BTW what KJ has stated is a belief, not a fact, and that belief involved more than just corrections staff. Media facts... Who'd have thought.

68.I will always believe that Carl Williams murder was a pre planned killing
and that those responsible have not been held to account. That the plan
involved corrupted and or compromised staff then serving within
Corrections and criminal elements on the outside with much to lose if
Williams was ever to give evidence in any criminal trial or Royal
Commission. I recall that there were a number of hypotheses we were
considering as well as the obvious link between Carl Williams murder and
the prosecution of Paul Dale. But all of them shared a common thread;
that the murder was planned and involved corrupt actors inside and out
side the prison.

BTW is the Jill Meagher thread the place to have a brag about this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back