Jim Beam - The Official Dark Spirit of PAFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Booze and Greyhound racing, cool.

For a club that likes to virtue signal about doing our community proud, interesting choices.
Goal congruence

“Sport brings people together like nothing else in Australia and are excited to be partnering with such an array of illustrious men’s and women’s teams in 2022 and beyond,” said Trent Chapman, Marketing Director Beam Suntory Australia and New Zealand.

Being able to engage local team communities and encourage fandom as a grassroots level is something we’re humbled to be able to do. At Jim Beam we have a long history of supporting sport in Australia and we look forward to this new era of partnerships to take us into the future.”

Club headed by elitist spiv tries to superficially re-connect with its working class roots by signing sponsorship deal with alcoholic beverage company that appeals to working class people.

Peter Jackson lining up for Offical Durry Provider to the Port Adelaide Faithful.

I feel like the only thing that will be received positively right now is a sacking of the Kenneth.

All jokes aside Jim Beam is a big company and a good one to have on board. Hopefully this is more cash that can be used for regaining control of the club.

Also surely the solution to promo girls if they're worried about sexism is to just add promo guys. Hate it when companies lay a bunch of people off to save money then give some sanctimonious crap as an excuse for it.

It's so patronising.

When I got to preview the new PAFC logo at the club, I was given the old "Port supporters are more Jim Beam and Peter Jackson than Champagne and Caviar" mantra.

I was like "No s**t hombre", but there's a whole world in between those two things and that's where you're going to get your growth from.

I feel like the only thing that will be received positively right now is a sacking of the Kenneth.

All jokes aside Jim Beam is a big company and a good one to have on board. Hopefully this is more cash that can be used for regaining control of the club.

Also surely the solution to promo girls if they're worried about sexism is to just add promo guys. Hate it when companies lay a bunch of people off to save money then give some sanctimonious crap as an excuse for it.
The promo girls were probably sacked years ago. Jim Beam approached us and 2 other AFL clubs and 3 NRL clubs and stitched them all up in July. Read the story I linked from Drinks Trade industry at post #18. As if we are going to chase an alcohol company just to appease the fans. Some people are really mind ****ed by this Hinkley stuff. Maybe they need to go a collective mind camp. And the $$$ wont be big. They have minimal branding opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mediocre bourbon for a mediocre club, but I agree that Ken's coaching might improve if he starts sinking these during the game.

When I got to preview the new PAFC logo at the club, I was given the old "Port supporters are more Jim Beam and Peter Jackson than Champagne and Caviar" mantra.

I was like "No s**t hombre", but there's a whole world in between those two things and that's where you're going to get your growth from.

Super Ken will provide growth.

gettyimages-156812573-1024x1024.jpg

Hope you don't mind the intrusion guys, I would have thought if Port were going to have an alcohol sponsor Pirate Life would be the obvious choice with the relatively new brewery opened in Port Adelaide as kind of a local link to the area?

Hope you don't mind the intrusion guys, I would have thought if Port were going to have an alcohol sponsor Pirate Life would be the obvious choice with the relatively new brewery opened in Port Adelaide as kind of a local link to the area?

They already are a partner with us.

What someone should do on game day is swap ken's coke cans with Jim Beam & cola ones but disguise the latter as coke, who knows maybe if stinkley is under the influence of alcohol it might actually be a blessing? :drunk:

does this mean they might be affordable to purchase at games and the club? Or will they charge overs for it?

Eh not going to any games this year or next year so who gives a stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back