Jim CHALMERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Labors Cost Of Living Crises still going on and this economic mental midget still escapes the blame.
Typical left hypocracy, they were squealling like pigs during the good old days under Sco Mo but silence now.

Labors Cost Of Living Crises still going on and this economic mental midget still escapes the blame.
Typical left hypocracy, they were squealling like pigs during the good old days under Sco Mo but silence now.
Exactly how much of the current cost of living crisis is attributable to the government of the day? Wages are increasing as fast as they have in a decade, and underlying inflation is predominantly being driven by external factors.

We can have a crack about the government trying to p*** down our back and tell us its raining (Chalmers talking up how much "better off" Aussies are under their leadership). But pinning global macroeconomic factors on Chalmers and Albo is a stretch, at absolute best.

Seein lots of people saying the voice is a distraction
Where were they when religious discrimination was the only thing scomo bothered with on the days they hadn’t cancelled parliament sitting.

This was for at least 6 months and the current economics was slowly unfolding

A stitch in time is a good proverb for economic management

You Always Pay More Under Labor.
I am so glad my house is payed off, that 3.25% rate increase since since this useless fool & Three House Albo would of hurt otherwise.
Glad I voted Liberal to, I can just tell people whinging about the increases that it's not my fault, you idiots who voted Labor deserve what you get.

Attachments

• rates.jpg
    rates.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 17
You Always Pay More Under Labor.
I am so glad my house is payed off, that 3.25% rate increase since since this useless fool & Three House Albo would of hurt otherwise.
Glad I voted Liberal to, I can just tell people whinging about the increases that it's not my fault, you idiots who voted Labor deserve what you get.
Australia the only place in the world with interest rate rises increasing is it? Can you let me know which countries the interest rates have stayed low or haven't moved?

Can you explain to me why the shadow treasurer barely asks a question of Chalmers in question time. Taylor is seen as such a laughing stock as shadow treasurer that Spud and Sussssannnn won't let him speak.

Remember those energy price hikes that "Good Job" Angus got delayed until after the election.

Corrupt Labor helping out incompetent Labor?
Everybody knows Chalmers lied before the election about his $275 bill reduction Labor fantasy so Dumbo Dan splashes out with my money to cover Labors Cost Of Living Disaster.
Let the grand kids worry about the record debt, the new Labor slogan.

Corrupt Labor helping out incompetent Labor?
Everybody knows Chalmers lied before the election about his $275 bill reduction Labor fantasy so Dumbo Dan splashes out with my money to cover Labors Cost Of Living Disaster.
Let the grand kids worry about the record debt, the new Labor slogan.

You know what they should have done.....given more handouts to Harvey Norman and Qantas when they didn't need them just like Frydenberg did. Don't worry chaps you don't need to pay it back.

Let the grand kids worry about it.