Toast Jimmy to 2022 & Timmy to 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

OOC at end of next year the boys have inked new deals to remain at the club until 2021 & 2022.

180806-Webster-Membrey-Sign-on-hero.jpg

St Kilda has locked away two of its most important players with Jimmy Webster and Tim Membrey inking contract extensions this week. Turning his back on free agency, Webster has signed a three-year extension that will see him remain in red, white and black until at least the end of 2022.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2018-08-07/webster-membrey-sign-on

Jimmy been really important this year, despite missing some games with injuries.
And Timmy is just as important with our lack of fwds due to injuries most of the year.
VERY VERY happy with these 2 signing on, also shows the players have some faith in direction of the club you would think

Two blokes who give a sh*t about the club. Jimmy and Timmy both have the goods to be elite in their positions.

They just need some support around them. Tim working with Paddy & Marshall throughout the year hasn't really helped his form. Jimmy has been ruled by injuries the past two seasons

Awesome news two very important players.

I’m single handily taking credit for Jimmy’s rise. I was a big fan of his for years then as soon as I dropped off him he improved out of site. You’re all welcome.

Awesome news two very important players.

I’m single handily taking credit for Jimmy’s rise. I was a big fan of his for years then as soon as I dropped off him he improved out of site. You’re all welcome.

Could you drop off the rest of the team? And would it work for the coach too, do you think? ;)

That is certainly great news...…..well done to the lads.

I'm a huge wrap for Members.

Jimmy's disposal times gives me heat failure but the good far outweighs the bad.

Great to have some good news....I'll take any type of good news at this point!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back