Jimmy Toumpas - traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

morans.jpg

So has he actually gotten the contract yet or is it so far "set to sign a new contract" blurb? Can't see any articles anywhere about him signing on.

Hai decco ...'Coaching staff rate highly' huh? :$ Another tick for the Power File, Morton>Toumpas...

I dont hate you Jimmy, you're probably a delightful young man, but I've never seen a bigger panic merchant on the field in my time. It was never meant to be.

Good luck and heres to less skid marks for mummy to wash while at your new club.

Last edited:
Hai decco ...'Coaching staff rate highly' huh? :$ Another tick for the Power File, Morton>Toumpas...

I dont hate you Jimmy, you're probably a delightful young man, but I've never seen a bigger panic merchant on the field in my time. It was never meant to be.

Good luck and heres to less skid marks for mummy to wash while at your new club.

Lol! KBW.

I'm no clearer on what KBW stands for?

Kryptonite Barium Whey?

I taking it as some sort of 'land code for: 'i was wrong you were right, I'm sorry'

come back Demonic Fave and type out a proper apology for me please..

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone should set up a slideshow of top picks to the song 'another one bites the dust '

I was thinking that music they play at the Oscars when they show all the people who died that year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back