Jindrrk's Manipulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to troll the Mr No Friends The Gun on the general trade board.
dusty-blowup.jpg

Have you just read this ridiculous trade and CANNOT find a animated NO dice to tell him what you think?

Or are you that bored of the trade period and just need to troll before you drive your head into a wall?

WELL, you've come to the right place. Look no further and come on down and get your animated response to that pure stupidity that made you cringe, or immerse yourself into a new exciting world away from the boring trade period and enter...

DOYCE TREK
He throws and gives that ****** the answer you've just been wanting to give him....antagonistic and IN YOUR FACE......with a throw of NO every single time.

doyce-trek-c.gif

So tell him what you think. Go for it.....explore new worlds and civilizations outside the NMFC Bigfooty board & to boldy go where many have gone before....but with your continuing mission, make sure you come back to where you were before.

(and yes I am a little crazy....shorter versions tomorrow and more dice to follow :) )
One of your best!

Slow your text down a fraction Jin.

Us Grumpy Olds cant read quick enough.

Sob.
Yeh its annoying as every frame adds up to higher Megs. And sometimes I need to cut the frame rate or speed them up to cut the file size down or theyre too big. And once you've done all the animations its quite tedious to go back and adjust.

If I had no size limitations it wouldnt be an issue :) GIFs also have 500 frame restriction.

My videos on Youtube don't have those issue since it isnt a factor.

Yeh its annoying as every frame adds up to higher Megs. And sometimes I need to cut the frame rate or speed them up to cut the file size down or theyre too big. And once you've done all the animations its quite tedious to go back and adjust.

If I had no size limitations it wouldnt be an issue :) GIFs also have 500 frame restriction.

My videos on Youtube don't have those issue since it isnt a factor.

Well you are very talented

Mate you should save you favourites in .webm format if at all possible. it has better compression, thus higher quality and can go longer.

Even if they aren't usable on the board itself you should think about preserving your work in its intended state. Which is glorious btw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate you should save you favourites in .webm format if at all possible. it has better compression, thus higher quality and can go longer.

Even if they aren't usable on the board itself you should think about preserving your work in its intended state. Which is glorious btw
Actually havent even heard of that format...weird. Will look into it.

Must admit when I first read the Thread Title I thought it said "Jindrrk's Masturbations". :stern look

Lol. I have no doubt this is true. :sly look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back