Toast JJ The Roadrunner

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jayden Schofeild really showed something in the few games he played for us. Could have been anything that kid. What a pity
I liked him a lot but at the end of the day we ended up with Fletch for the list spot we got and I reckon that might end up better in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True Dog

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Yankees
As did Wood and Murphy. Funny as some on here were calling him a jobs for the boys appointment and a weak link in our coaching staff.
Spot on IM, no doubting the genuine love and praise by the players under Smithy's care.... I wonder if he'll ever take a seniors role somewhere?

immortalmike

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Spot on IM, no doubting the genuine love and praise by the players under Smithy's care.... I wonder if he'll ever take a seniors role somewhere?
Probably not the type you want heading a coaching staff but definitely a bloke who works well one on one with players, giving instructions. The perfect development/assistant coach.

Cadillac

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
USC Trojans
His performance was attributed to that new aerodynamic chrome dome rather than the Bronx Afro he previously had :)

Better than Eagleton? I hope so
He's pulled a Michael Jordan. And so far the results speak for themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TempletonTheRat

Premium Platinum
Dec 21, 2014
Central Coast
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Definitely your classic wingman - lean, tallish, reasonably quick, able to run up and down the field all day, great disposal, graceful, good mark.
agreed - one of the best players I have ever seen. Greig, Flower & Dougie are my three favourite all time players

someone once asked which current day player was like Greig and I couldn't come up with anyone.
I now think we may have a very similar player on our list - Bailey Dale :)

Top Bottom