Toast JJ The Roadrunner

Remove this Banner Ad

Jayden Schofeild really showed something in the few games he played for us. Could have been anything that kid. What a pity
I liked him a lot but at the end of the day we ended up with Fletch for the list spot we got and I reckon that might end up better in the long run.

As did Wood and Murphy. Funny as some on here were calling him a jobs for the boys appointment and a weak link in our coaching staff.
Spot on IM, no doubting the genuine love and praise by the players under Smithy's care.... I wonder if he'll ever take a seniors role somewhere?

Spot on IM, no doubting the genuine love and praise by the players under Smithy's care.... I wonder if he'll ever take a seniors role somewhere?
Probably not the type you want heading a coaching staff but definitely a bloke who works well one on one with players, giving instructions. The perfect development/assistant coach.

What ever happened to Jayden?
Dunno originally

But from what was reported about him seemed that he didn't care enough/want it + homesickness.

Apparently he was playing WAFL or trialled at WAFL level in 2013. I reckon he'll regret it later down the track.

Love this from Biggsy

image.jpg

Last edited:
His performance was attributed to that new aerodynamic chrome dome rather than the Bronx Afro he previously had :)

Better than Eagleton? I hope so

His performance was attributed to that new aerodynamic chrome dome rather than the Bronx Afro he previously had :)

Better than Eagleton? I hope so
He's pulled a Michael Jordan. And so far the results speak for themselves.

Can he keep it up and does Murphy keep the attention off of him? Am wondering if opposition teams are going to try and shut him down!
who knows.. maybe we're entering a phase of fewer shut-down roles so he may benefit from that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keith Greig?
Might have played wing when he won though. Before my time.
Definitely your classic wingman - lean, tallish, reasonably quick, able to run up and down the field all day, great disposal, graceful, good mark.

Definitely your classic wingman - lean, tallish, reasonably quick, able to run up and down the field all day, great disposal, graceful, good mark.

agreed - one of the best players I have ever seen. Greig, Flower & Dougie are my three favourite all time players

someone once asked which current day player was like Greig and I couldn't come up with anyone.
I now think we may have a very similar player on our list - Bailey Dale :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back