Games & Recreation JK Rowling The Sexual Deviant - The Harry Potter Discussion thread (SPOILERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

My other fellow Ravenclaws perthblue and dales.girl38 - which Ilvermony houses are you in? :) I also wonder what your patronus /wand is dales.girl38
And OES - did you end up taking the Ilvermony quiz? :)
My patronus is a Borzoi, my wand is Hawthorn wood with a unicorn hair core 9 ¾" and quite bendy flexibility and my Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie :)

I think “9 ¾” inches for my wand length has good synergy with the HP world ;)

My patronus is a Borzoi, my wand is Hawthorn wood with a unicorn hair core 9 ¾" and quite bendy flexibility and my Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie :)
Awesome :) ❤️
Canine patronuses are the best :D

I think “9 ¾” inches for my wand length has good synergy with the HP world ;)
Understatement!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know if we’ll ever see something on the scale of what Rowling created again, really to do what she did is incomprehensible. Whether you like HP books or not, she is the Beatles of the book world.

You mean commercially?

I’ve been buying my friend’s child the illustrated book corresponding to his age for his birthday (only 2 so far, but I’m calling it a tradition).

At the moment he’s getting so many other immediately practical presents that he doesn’t know the difference and soon I’ll need to accompany the present with something he can use straight away, but I’m playing a long game. One day he’ll thank me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back