Games & Recreation JK Rowling The Sexual Deviant - The Harry Potter Discussion thread (SPOILERS)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps

OES

Nigel Staplecock
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thread starter #2,403
Aww I would double like that post if I could OES - awesome stuff. Glad to see that you're raising your kids properly :D . Laughed at the last line too. As an aside- how have you been? It has been ages!
I’ve been good.

I have them this week and I can’t wait to read them more Harry potter. :heart:

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
I’ve been good.

I have them this week and I can’t wait to read them more Harry potter. :heart:
Glad you have been well.

I remember Bet on Blue (another SC reg who has been MIA) talking about reading them to his kids :) . At the time , yours were too young, but wow time has flown.

Are you reading the standard editions, or did you get the illustrated ones? :)

OES

Nigel Staplecock
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thread starter #2,405
Glad you have been well.

I remember Bet on Blue (another SC reg who has been MIA) talking about reading them to his kids :) . At the time , yours were too young, but wow time has flown.

Are you reading the standard editions, or did you get the illustrated ones? :)
That was only a year ago. They weren’t too young just not interested.

I bought them the illustrated one for Christmas. Decided to try and get them into HP. Won’t have luck with the elder one but the younger one is really excited. He was watching a movie the other day and I asked him if he wanted to keep watching or read Harry Potter. He kept watching but at bedtime he asked if he could have Harry Potter too! :tearsofjoy:

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
That was only a year ago. They weren’t too young just not interested.

I bought them the illustrated one for Christmas. Decided to try and get them into HP. Won’t have luck with the elder one but the younger one is really excited. He was watching a movie the other day and I asked him if he wanted to keep watching or read Harry Potter. He kept watching but at bedtime he asked if he could have Harry Potter too! :tearsofjoy:
I love the illustrated ones :) . I was disappointed that they pushed back the release of Illustrated Goblet of Fire. I hope your older one becomes interested later on now that his younger brother is into them. As how he ended up getting both the movie and the bedtime Harry Potter story - smart kid ;)

Top Bottom