Games & Recreation JK Rowling The Sexual Deviant - The Harry Potter Discussion thread (SPOILERS)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
Nice one

We're doing hard and soft backs in gryffindor
Nice.
I used to think I was far too practical to ever own more than 1 copy of each book, but I made an exception for PS because my early edition is s(p)ellotaped after my family friends ripped the spine and it's very battered/yellow :( . I then got sucked into buying the Ravenclaw PS and all the subsequent illustrated editions to date. Space is an issue, so much so that I've (reluctantly) been converted to ebooks , but I'm going to keep collecting the illustrated ones because they're so beautiful and I actually prefer reading them to the original editions now :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dales.girl38

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have a few sets that I bought many years ago - the originals, the US editions in hard over and the deluxe editions, plus I've been collecting the illustrated versions. I also have the adult covers in a paperback boxset because I found it really cheap somewhere, they're the ones I lend to people if they want to read them. I haven't been collecting new editions because one row of my bookshelf is already taken up with the above, can't justify the space or really the expense. I'll need to downsize at some stage.

MWPP

Magical Eagle
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
If any HP fans out there would like to give Werewolf a crack (it's basically like the party game Mafia) - I'm running a Harry Potter themed one :)

PoppedCorn

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
Picked up prisoner hb and sb in gryffindor editon
Quoting myself, always floggish looking, but ive noticed that they alternate the colours.
So in Gryffindor editions HB of Philosopher is black while SB is red, they then alternate with HB being red for Chamber but black in SB

Its the little things....

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Does what House you belong to match your personality?

Top Bottom