Unofficial Preview JLT 1 - NMFC vs GoDees No 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand people’s desperation as it would be a fantastic story for him and the whole AFL if he makes it.
Who gives a flying fundamental about the whole AFL? They keep trying to * us over.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

IMHO Majak in defence is a time bomb waiting to go off. You pay a high price for each mistake in the backline, and couple of his clangers will cost us matches.

Can't wait. ;)

I know kangatech is the leading injury prevention/rehabilitation product on the market today but I'm not sure how it could have prevented:

- simpkin (hit by a bike)

I think you should refrain from using the word "preventative" to descibe your product when a simple mathematics equation of Drunk Teenager + Walking in traffic = Disaster could not be calculated.

DWsCUWLU8AAxhNs.jpg:large

Ground is looking top notch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha. I know you’re a Daw lover but surely even you must realise it’s time to move on from him.

Harry I no longer care but for eight *en years all you've offered is... Daw.is.no.good. We get it, we *en hear you, what grinds my *en gears is you stupid campaigners ( yes I am talking about those *en idiots that liked your last post stating Daw is no good- yep all of you!!) think Daw is the problem and the fault of all our woes when this silly *campaigner who has pulled of a heist that Ronnie Biggs would envy gets off Scott free.

upload_2018-2-23_20-40-17.jpeg

Harry I no longer care but for eight ****en years all you've offered is... Daw.is.no.good. We get it, we ****en hear you, what grinds my ****en gears is you stupid campaigners ( yes I am talking about those ****en idiots that liked your last post stating Daw is no good- yep all of you!!) think Daw is the problem and the fault of all our woes when this silly *campaigner who has pulled of a heist that Ronnie Biggs would envy gets off Scott free.

View attachment 462944

What grinds my gears that it’s 8 years and people at our club who are paid to know more than me haven’t been able to see he’s no good.

Further to that I wish he was the fault of all our woes because that would be an easy fix, but he ain’t (far from it).

What grinds my gears that it’s 8 years and people at our club who are paid to know more than me haven’t been able to see he’s no good.

Further to that I wish he was the fault of all our woes because that would be an easy fix, but he ain’t (far from it).

So he's the *en one you finger, a *en rookie pick? Really one would think you could aim a bit higher. Have a good look at the success of our first rd picks over Brad ' mediocre ' Scotts tenure.

So he's the ****en one you finger, a ****en rookie pick? Really one would think you could aim a bit higher. Have a good look at the success of our first rd picks over Brad ' mediocre ' Scotts tenure.

My last post would suggest I’m pointing the finger at the idiots at the club who’ve kept him on the list.

First round picks, not great
List management, not great.
Injury management, not great.
Werribee alignment, not great.

Anything else you want to discuss?

NN is on the angry pills tonight!!! :fire::fire::fire:
Ha- nope I've posted recently in the random thoughts thread that would suggest i'm on top of the world. Just think it's time I ramped s**t up ( again)

My last post would suggest I’m pointing the finger at the idiots at the club who’ve kept him on the list.

First round picks, not great
List management, not great.
Injury management, not great.
Werribee alignment, not great.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Yep agree, but Daw seems to be your-go-to-man. Like a rookie pick is worthy of such negative discussion? Seriously finds another *en hobby.

Ha- nope I've posted recently in the random thoughts thread that would suggest i'm on top of the world. Just think it's time I ramped s**t up ( again)

Yep agree, but Daw seems to be your-go-to-man. Like a rookie pick is worthy of such negative discussion? Seriously finds another ****en hobby.

Saw that. Fantastic. Happy NN ramps it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back