Unofficial Preview JLT 1 - NMFC vs GoDees No 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, moving on.

I’m pumped for tomorrow, can’t wait to see LDU and the form of blokes returning from interrupted seasons like Turner, Williams.
Can Goldy get his old form back.
Can Jacobs become a vital part of the side again.
Will JZ play forward, or has it been all talk.
What will Clarke look like off half back, Luke in the middle, Atley up forward.

Plenty to watch for.

My mistake. I thought common sense would point towards on-field not off-field incidents.

Don't get me wrong Gg, I think with a few tweaks here and there you may be on a winner. Working would be a good tweak to start with. :D

Harry I no longer care but for eight ****en years all you've offered is... Daw.is.no.good. We get it, we ****en hear you, what grinds my ****en gears is you stupid campaigners ( yes I am talking about those ****en idiots that liked your last post stating Daw is no good- yep all of you!!) think Daw is the problem and the fault of all our woes when this silly *campaigner who has pulled of a heist that Ronnie Biggs would envy gets off Scott free.

The ol' acknowledge & deflect.

I know kangatech is the leading injury prevention/rehabilitation product on the market today but I'm not sure how it could have prevented:

- mountford (ac joint)
- simpkin (hit by a bike)
- wood (jmac falling on his hand)
- garner (soft tissue injuries for a while now.....blah, blah, blah
Look doc, if the tech can't help prevent even the simplest of injuries such as Jy's then we probably need to look at rebranding.

North just can't afford associations that are going to reflect negatively on the club as a whole.

Was but the people I was going with have piked due to the heavyish rain over night

Furry muff. Scotts will probably call the game off if the drizzle returns.

May as well shut this thread down now the GDT's up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back