Autopsy JLT 1 v Freo player review

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that I’d play v blues just to give them the full run (ie boys, you need to do well or show something):

Wills, Reid particularly.

Then the group so we can see more: Brown C and T, Quaynor, Roughead, Daicos, Murphy, Appelby, Crocker, Madgen.

Though it looks like they’ll go closer to the “better” side so quite a few might miss.
Plus running through the players requiring that extra game.

Looking forward to the team announcement.
Probably not. Bucks said we will play closer to a full strength team as possible

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your comparing 2012 Melbourne to 2018 Runners up. Hahah!

A good kick is a good kick...…..doesn't matter how s**t the team is that you play for.

Would you like me to compare Bucks kicking during the Tony Shaw era?

Don’t know how I feel about Moore taking the kick ins. Part of me thinks with his marking ability that maybe he needs to be another tall option. Probably prefer Maynard to take the kick ins as my first option

Even if/when Moore isnt taking the kick ins I dont think you would want him as a tall target. Kick ins will be landing well outside 50 with the new rule. If it rebounds quickly Moore will be horribly out of position.

Oppositon can leave their tall timber close to goal and hope for a quick turnover. Even a hack kick to 20 metres out would be dangerous.

A good kick is a good kick...…..doesn't matter how s**t the team is that you play for.

Would you like me to compare Bucks kicking during the Tony Shaw era?
Touché.

Buckley as good a kick as you’d ever see :)

Even if/when Moore isnt taking the kick ins I dont think you would want him as a tall target. Kick ins will be landing well outside 50 with the new rule. If it rebounds quickly Moore will be horribly out of position.

Oppositon can leave their tall timber close to goal and hope for a quick turnover. Even a hack kick to 20 metres out would be dangerous.
I was thinking this too. But even if he takes the kick out, he may still be out of position on the turnover. I was thinking that if Grundy and Cox are the key targets, then maybe Moore could be the shorter option (30-40metres) with his reach and marking ability.

That was a good first hit out. With the weather being as hot as it was, it was a good result for the club.

Really pleased to see Elliott and Moore get through the match unscathed. If both players can avoid any more injury problems, then they should both be regular starters. Elliott is essentially a new recruit in some ways, so I'll be interested to see where he fits in our newly structured forward line that was radically overhauled last year.

Stephenson hasn't slowed down at all and looks set to go another level this year. Mihocek won't be a one hit wonder, so Reid will be struggling to win his spot back from him.

Think Crocker's going to be a VFL player for the most of the year, as he doesn't have enough weapons to do a lot of damage. He can find the goals when he has the ball, but he lacks something compared to our other forwards.

Tyler Brown has a bright future ahead of him, but he's still very raw at this stage. Don't think Quaynor is ready for round 1 yet. Needs some time in the VFL before I'm convinced he's ready to break into the senior side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back