Unofficial Preview JLT 2: Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless he improves it, he'll get given a bath by more athletic forwards every time.
Pretty sure Tom Lynch is regularly touted as one of the most athletic forwards in the league. From what I've seen, it's been the less athletic forwards in comparison to Lynch, such as Jesse Hogan who beat Harris and it's generally from reading the ball better or out positioning him. Can't recall speed or agility being major factors in him struggling to maintain his opponents. With that said, Andrews is only 21 years of age and will only get better with more experience. Will make the All-Australian side in the next few years. Gun.

Gumby Running: 7.0

Facts are there whether you like it or not. He wont be a genuine A+ player until he can learn to run.

geez i'd love to put you in the ignore section next to Dondongo but then I wouldn't be able to compete for the biggest flog on this forum. (Insert Clique s**t campaigner talking code, Haso, Brownflog etc)

Facts are there whether you like it or not. He wont be a genuine A+ player until he can learn to run.

geez i'd love to put you in the ignore section next to Dondongo but then I wouldn't be able to compete for the biggest flog on this forum. (Insert Clique s**t campaigner talking code, Haso, Brownflog etc)

Do you realize your post makes no sense?

It's funny, despite our differences I responded to you respectfully yet you couldn't do the same. Says a lot about your character.

Why on earth would you have Dodongo on your ignore list? He's a bloody classic.

Do you realize your post makes no sense?

It's funny, despite our differences I responded to you respectfully yet you couldn't do the same. Says a lot about your character.

Pfft. I watch you and your bunnies belittling others all the time. They have something to say and you savages gang up and post trash in the your little chat code.

Pfft. I watch you and your bunnies belittling others all the time. They have something to say and you savages gang up and post trash in the your little chat code.

You've lost the plot mate. Log off and take a breather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Sauce 21 thinks Harris can't run, others disagree.

As this is a forum for debate, ALL opinions should be allowed to be expressed without becoming a slanging match.

Belittling and making fun of a persons different opinion is really off-putting. If you disagree with that opinion, put forward your reason then leave it at that.

Let it go, fellas. This site is fast becoming a place to avoid.

...and as we are all Lions, wouldn't it be nice if we all got along?

(and here's one for you to ponder. I'm not sure about bringing in Hodge, so there. In theory, sounds perfect, in practice will it unbalance the dynamics of leadership from Beams, Zorko etc that we had last year? Dunno, we'll have to see.)

Just as I see it, is all..:)

Big Sauce 21 thinks Harris can't run, others disagree.

As this is a forum for debate, ALL opinions should be allowed to be expressed without becoming a slanging match.

Belittling and making fun of a persons different opinion is really off-putting. If you disagree with that opinion, put forward your reason then leave it at that.

Let it go, fellas. This site is fast becoming a place to avoid.

...and as we are all Lions, wouldn't it be nice if we all got along?

(and here's one for you to ponder. I'm not sure about bringing in Hodge, so there. In theory, sounds perfect, in practice will it unbalance the dynamics of leadership from Beams, Zorko etc that we had last year? Dunno, we'll have to see.)

Just as I see it, is all..:)
I think if Hodgey was in the midfield setting up next to Beams then possibly there could be an unbalance .
But I can't see Beams having a problem as Hodge is directing players from the back of the ground.
We all know we need direction back there as to which defender takes what player what space to cover etc.
He'll be taking pressure off beams and co.
I only hope that his wisdom stays on the park when he isn't on the park .

Harris needs to step up his goalkicking.

Here's a question for you all, given our shocking forward line delivery if a good full forward like Tom Hawkins came to the Lions and played a full season, how many goals do u think he would kick a year

Here's a question for you all, given our shocking forward line delivery if a good full forward like Tom Hawkins came to the Lions and played a full season, how many goals do u think he would kick a year
Hawkins is a pretty good contested mark though. And it is how he kicks the best part of his goals anyway. So i dont really think you can compare him to anyone currently on our list. We just need to get the ball forward more often to give our boys a chance.
Delivery will get better as the boys mature and become more cohesive as a team.

Something in the range of 50-80 a year.

We've already seen what happens when you put a really good KPF on a terrible team - Jeremy Cameron kicked 2 to 3 goals a game on average for GWS when they were worse than we are now. Take a more experienced KPF and you can increase that correspondingly. Going back a bit further, Fev was kicking 50-80 in the wooden spoon Carlton years and similarly Brown was averaging 2-3 goals a game at the end of his career when we never finished higher than 12th.

Facts are there whether you like it or not. He wont be a genuine A+ player until he can learn to run.geez i'd love to put you in the ignore section next to Dondongo but then I wouldn't be able to compete for the biggest flog on this forum. (Insert Clique s**t campaigner talking code, Haso, Brownflog etc)
Don't worry mate, you're competing just fine. Ahead by a nose, I'd say.

Some amazing revelations this morning.

Nunez is in the clique! And he has bunnies, just like Hugh Hefner.

How is the pipe and smoking jacket treating you?

Some amazing revelations this morning.

Nunez is in the clique! And he has bunnies, just like Hugh Hefner.

How is the pipe and smoking jacket treating you?
He'll need plenty of this then.
original

Remove this Banner Ad

Back