Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes he was.

And His reparte with disgruntled punters was stuff of legend.

Youse can all get...
Yeah none of em like criticism, we were ask to leave Mooney Valley one night after one of my mates went ballistic at a driver, 6/4 favourite decided he'd give up the 1/1 for 4 back on the pegs lol, in the end the security guard actually agreed with us lol, dirty ******* sport that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Are the tickets sold out for the game? Tried to get my dad a ticket and for whatever reason it wont allow me to get one for him as well. Morewell has a capacity of 12k so I didn't think it would sellout on ticketek.

Jen2310

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns, Melbourne Stars
That's my point - if he's fit he should be playing JLT tomorrow. Given the other AFL-listed players playing today I have a strange feeling he's not in contention for Round 1.
Yeah, I've no idea why he wasn't chosen. Wasn't even in the squad, less alone the final team. You'd think at this point, the players playing VFL won't be playing round 1. The ones playing tomorrow are the ones in contention.

Jen2310

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns, Melbourne Stars
Are the tickets sold out for the game? Tried to get my dad a ticket and for whatever reason it wont allow me to get one for him as well. Morewell has a capacity of 12k so I didn't think it would sellout on ticketek.
Yeah, that's weird. I tried to do it myself to test it, it says what it usually says when its sold out; but the AFL hasn't mentioned it being a sell out like some other games they have mentioned.

Pragmatic Shill

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, I've no idea why he wasn't chosen. Wasn't even in the squad, less alone the final team. You'd think at this point, the players playing VFL won't be playing round 1. The ones playing tomorrow are the ones in contention.
Which really confuses me because arguably Daicos and Murphy showed more last week than either of the Brown brothers, particularly Tyler, as well as Crocker.

Top Bottom