JLT-2 Crows v GWS on Friday 8 March at 6.40 p.m. ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

They need to decide on Keath vs Harto. Harto has had an interrupted p/s and looked rusty as on top of his usual Hartigan moments.

Harto out for me. Also happy for Brad, Betts, Doedee and maybe Laird to play a half. They look like theyve done enough.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have a feeling Jacobs may not play....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think he needs the game time to be honest. If he has the inside track then a proper hitout is in order before round 1. I want to blast the 2018 Sauce right out of his system!

I think he needs the game time to be honest. If he has the inside track then a proper hitout is in order before round 1. I want to blast the 2018 Sauce right out of his system!
I heard a bit of Ben Hart on AA and a comment he made about our Rucks made me think they are going to do something different this week.

I heard a bit of Ben Hart on AA and a comment he made about our Rucks made me think they are going to do something different this week.

I think that they want both Sauce and ROB to play a full game = 80%+ tog. One in the Twos against Norwood, the other against GWS. I would love to see ROB given a chance against GWS even if Sauce is slotted in for round one against the Hawks.

Gallucci looked a bit sore against the Pear kids, it wouldn’t surprise me to if he is not 100%.

I note that The Berg’s one weeker has turned into a one monther. He is also a bit of a forgotten man, he looked very promising against Carlton last year, imho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got my tickets in the Bradman Stand for this one. Is anybody coming over from Adelaide, or is that a bridge too far for JLT?
If anyone is coming, try Bambusa (Chinese/Malaysian) in Manuka for dinner before the match, and consider visiting the National Gallery for the Tate exhibition before going home on Saturday/Sunday. It's great: I saw it yesterday.

I just looked it up - some nice Pre-Raphelite works there from some very interesting people. Mostly it seems the works are from other places than the Tate though. My favourite painting of all time is there though - Circe invidiosa, which is normally hanging at the best Art Gallery in Australia (the one right here in Adelaide) ;)

Dude are you deliberately talking in riddles here? I have no idea what you are trying to say?
I am hoping ROB plays round one.

Albeit against Hawthorn the damage may not be as bad as they dont have a dominant Ruck.

Nor do Sydney for round 2.

I just looked it up - some nice Pre-Raphelite works there from some very interesting people. Mostly it seems the works are from other places than the Tate though. My favourite painting of all time is there though - Circe invidiosa, which is normally hanging at the best Art Gallery in Australia (the one right here in Adelaide) ;)

Mmmmm….Art Gallery of NSW is good too.
We have a copy of Circe invidiosa on our wall.

Talia cleared to play along with it seems Gibbs and Mackay. They should be in the JLT2 team to take on GWS this Friday evening.

Greenwood a likely for the SANFL trial game.

'Forward Ben Davis will need to pass a fitness test after having knee soreness, mature-age recruit Shane McAdam (managed) won't play this week and forward Elliott Himmelberg will miss another week with a minor foot injury'.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-06/massive-boost-for-crows-with-key-defender-gun-mid-to-play-jlt

Meaning what exactly?

As in he's pretty obviously injured to need to be managed out of an SANFL trial game. We've got recent history with regards to lying about injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back