JLT-2 Crows v GWS on Friday 8 March at 6.40 p.m. ACDT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaz2012

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don’t know how I missed him
You may have been looking for a skinny kid. Looked to me pretty much full AFL size, as opposed to Chayce.

I’m not saying it was a rising star performance or anything. Mostly that he just didn’t look out of place. Whereas a lot of times some kids look a bit lost to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #862
The most significant factor tonight was our change in structure. Basically we have replaced a tall in the forward line with a small. Sadly The FOG may have to be patient.

So.... Keath is not in our best 22? Why did we play him on the oppositions best forward for much of the night?

Luke Brown is a big loss but we might play Hartigan on the oppositions best medium/small forward rather than Kelly.

Unless there are injuries, it looks like it comes down to tonights squad minus ROB, CEY and FOG plus Greenwood.

Assuming THE MIGHTY THOR comes in, who are the last two to miss out.
Murphy, Douglas, Jones, Kelly, Hartigan or Keath?

My choice is Kelly and Douglas (not gunna happen).

Jeffcrowe

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
The most significant factor tonight was our change in structure. Basically we have replaced a tall in the forward line with a small. Sadly The FOG may have to be patient.

So.... Keath is not in our best 22? Why did we play him on the oppositions best forward for much of the night?

Luke Brown is a big loss but we might play Hartigan on the oppositions best medium/small forward rather than Kelly.

Unless there are injuries, it looks like it comes down to tonights squad minus ROB, CEY and FOG plus Greenwood.

Kelly has to play just has to without Brown and he will be fine and not let us down

turbo182

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
SMOSH/Celtics
Highlights.
Crouchx2 69 touches, but 14 tackles as well. Elite
Our Fab Four mids (+Gibbs/Sloane) are as good as any 4 in the comp
Jacobs improved significantly from last week.
Milera 29 @ 100% (though I reckon he missed a handball target)
Smith, Seedsman, laird across half back. Elite skills, elite decision makers. Smith particularly.
Jones tackling and kicking 😍
Liked knights game, but I always do. Not the most talented on the list but brings the right intensity at all times.
Talia/Doedee both set for AA standard years.

Not so good:
Atkins into Man on the mark twice. Carn.
Same old Kelly and Hartigan. Great one minute, shambles the next.
Dougie looked off the pace in the first quarter. I think he’ll still play rd 1 but there’s plenty of pressure behind him. I see galluci as a like for like for him, so he’s probably lucky the gooch is underdone. Experienced though when the pressure goes up in the real stuff.

Jenkins/lynch perhaps adapting to new roles in 6-6-6 - they’re probably the two players most negatively affected.

I’d say ROB/CEY/FOG TO drop out
Keath or hartigan.
And then Maybe greenwood for Douglas/Murphy/jones.
Super side!

BRL121

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has a lot to do with the type Hately is I reckon, one of those industrious ball winners who does a lot of good, but doesn't tend to do much which stands out.
I was totally unaware of him during the match. However, when they were reading out the names of the players of both teams at the start, there was very loud cheering from behind for only one player: Hately! Perhaps his family was there?

Rory Walkerfield

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Breretons commentary made me want to skewer my ears.

He just crapped on about GWS. Queried whether Milera would be best 22 this year. Said we are one placed in the midfield and have no player capable of burst in there. Questioned every free kick we got even the obvious ones. Was an atrocious effort.

Murray2503

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide

Keath has a lot of upside imo and will play around 20 games this year barring injury. Keath also showed tonight that he has a good leap and is the better option going forward. Don needs to say to Keath if he is the preferred option, "Where backing you in for the first 10 matches, show us what you can do". I feel he will play better knowing 1 mistake will not cost him selection. Kyle has peaked and unfortunately lacks composure and kicking efficiency. There will be games he is played but I don't see him as first choice 22.

Top Bottom