JLT-2 Crows v GWS on Friday 8 March at 6.40 p.m. ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

It's impossible to know at this stage but we go in to the season pretty strong. As always, it's about winning those 15 or 16 games and going in to the finals with a sound game plan,and fitness.

A long, long way to go, but I think we should go in with some confidence and certainly expect to be a contender. The same can be said for 6 or 7 teams, though.
That’s the thing, as good as we are looking there will be 4-6 quality sides, we just need those wins to get as high as possible as obvious that is.

The thing is the boys are healthy and we have important players back who are flying.

We will be a contender as long as we stay healthy.

Sauce 22 Disposals @77.3% DE 6 Marks 5 Clearances 28 Hit Outs
He struggled against Simpson in Ruck early.

His around the ground work was pretty good. Given his role and the rubbish he receives then cleans up had a good night out in this regard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Question: I’m a team built up of 22 role players, What is Dougies role?

Surely even the most devout Dougie fan can see just how lost he has become in this side!

He’s essentially a B grade level Crouch Brother... And we have 2 A grade versions of them
My fear is that because he will provide a tiny bit more than Jones or Murphy in the short term they will play him instead of one of them.

I wouldn't though, and with Greenwood pushing his case the pressure will be on.

My fear is that because he will provide a tiny bit more than Jones or Murphy in the short term they will play him instead of one of them.

I wouldn't though, and with Greenwood pushing his case the pressure will be on.
Douglas 13 touches, Jones can not go out for him.

Douglas or Murphy are the only 2 who could come out for Greenwood and Murphy applies the pressure we want.

It’s only a matter of time before Douglas is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked what I saw from everyone today. Its a luxury to be able to leave 3 worthy players out. Tex and Sauce showing promising signs.

Bloody excited for this season.

He's done, Jones has shown that he's ready, Gooch to come in too, can't see more than 12 games for Dougie
Question: I’m a team built up of 22 role players, What is Dougies role?

Surely even the most devout Dougie fan can see just how lost he has become in this side!

He’s essentially a B grade level Crouch Brother... And we have 2 A grade versions of them

On Pixel using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty crazy Stengle isn't in our best 22.

Were you at Thebby for the under 23 trial?

As I said at the time, Chayce, Smurphy and Ned are all in front of Stengle. He knows how to kick a goal (particularly Joe the Gooses) but his defensive pressure needs to improve.

He has the skills to be a very handy AFL player but he has to work harder for longer.

I was more impressed with McAdam but he also needs to build his tank.

Were you at Thebby for the under 23 trial?

As I said at the time, Chayce, Smurphy and Ned are all in front of Stengle. He knows how to kick a goal (particularly Joe the Gooses) but his defensive pressure needs to improve.

He has the skills to be a very handy AFL player but he has to work harder for longer.

I was more impressed with McAdam but he also needs to build his tank.

It’s a long season and Eddie Betts is getting on. Hopefully we “manage” him a few times and get a look at Stengle.

He's done, Jones has shown that he's ready, Gooch to come in too, can't see more than 12 games for Dougie

On Pixel using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d say he’s good depth, and a versatile player, but nothing more. I just hope we don’t need to use that depth.

I’ve cheered for Dougie over 200 times, but despite what most people feel, I seriously think the guy is hanging by a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back