JLT-2 Crows v GWS on Friday 8 March at 6.40 p.m. ACDT

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’m in the camp that thinks Dougy isn’t best 22 anymore. But I thought he did ok today. Was handy while not prolific. He’s a smart player Dougy.

But as others are pointing out it’s about pressure. If we play Murphy, Knight and Jones in the same 22, bloody hell we will have some pests running around. The three of them in the same area would be a nightmare.

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don’t know how I missed him

You may have been looking for a skinny kid. Looked to me pretty much full AFL size, as opposed to Chayce.

I’m not saying it was a rising star performance or anything. Mostly that he just didn’t look out of place. Whereas a lot of times some kids look a bit lost to me.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Forgot about Gooch, he might find it tough to get back in.

Pace everywhere !!!

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
The most significant factor tonight was our change in structure. Basically we have replaced a tall in the forward line with a small. Sadly The FOG may have to be patient.

So.... Keath is not in our best 22? Why did we play him on the oppositions best forward for much of the night?

Luke Brown is a big loss but we might play Hartigan on the oppositions best medium/small forward rather than Kelly.

Unless there are injuries, it looks like it comes down to tonights squad minus ROB, CEY and FOG plus Greenwood.

Assuming THE MIGHTY THOR comes in, who are the last two to miss out.
Murphy, Douglas, Jones, Kelly, Hartigan or Keath?

My choice is Kelly and Douglas (not gunna happen).

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
The most significant factor tonight was our change in structure. Basically we have replaced a tall in the forward line with a small. Sadly The FOG may have to be patient.

So.... Keath is not in our best 22? Why did we play him on the oppositions best forward for much of the night?

Luke Brown is a big loss but we might play Hartigan on the oppositions best medium/small forward rather than Kelly.

Unless there are injuries, it looks like it comes down to tonights squad minus ROB, CEY and FOG plus Greenwood.

Assuming THE MIGHTY THOR comes in, who are the last two to miss out.
Murphy, Douglas, Jones, Kelly, Hartigan or Keath?

My choice is Kelly and Douglas (not gunna happen).
Kelly has to play just has to without Brown and he will be fine and not let us down

Don’t know how I missed him

Has a lot to do with the type Hately is I reckon, one of those industrious ball winners who does a lot of good, but doesn't tend to do much which stands out.

Back