JLT 2017 - Wk 1 - GWS v West Coast, Narrendera, 2.05pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Patton for Coleman? Looking bloody good, and gonna get plenty of supply with that midfield.

Obviously you've got to take preseason games with a grain of salt, but the Giants are looking bloody ominous already.

Patton for Coleman? Looking bloody good, and gonna get plenty of supply with that midfield.

Obviously you've got to take preseason games with a grain of salt, but the Giants are looking bloody ominous already.
Aw c'mon it's pre season.
We never beaten WC in games for points.

Really looking forward to watch Taranto play. Played with him at Mordi-Brae from U9s-12s and not surprisingly he played a year ahead of his age in that time and I assume later on as well. In the years I played with him, he pretty much played the same position as he does now as a mid/forward. IIRC, I don't think he won a B&F during that time but he was always one of our best 4-5 players. We know he's a terrific mark for his size and I can say that when I played with him, he was the best pure mark in our team as he relied on his ability to read the flight of the ball rather than just use his body strength.

Other than Taranto, looking forward to seeing the other younger players from both sides as well.

Made an impressive start in orange colours. I can see why most of our players have mentioned him in interviews as one of the guys who has impressed most in the preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mzungu; Swahili for "makes the easy look difficult"

But he'll always be the guy who finally managed to kick straight at goal in our GF when all our other players were making it look impossible.

(He also kicked Peel's first goal in their first ever GF - surely the only guy in history to have done that for two different clubs)

Very impressed with Taranto and setterfield.

But Patton has looked very dangerous, keen to see how he goes this season!

Also been impressed with Daniel Lloyd, should've played him over Palmer for the prelim

The camera work in this game is shocking.

Been impressed by Kurt Mutimer. Is he a chance for game time in 2017?

Multimeter isn't really on the radar for 2017 unless an injury curse hits.

*touch wood*

Still don't like how the AFL makes us travel to the middle of nowhere in NSW considering we and the Dockers already travel the most during the season but as long as we get through this unscathed that's all anyone is asking for.

Schoey fakes an injury to make an excuse for a dodgy kick? Haha I'm sure it wasn't, but it looked funny. Hope he's OK.

He's sitting on the bench with an ice pack on his ankle, is he's playing it up he's really committed to the bit :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back