JLT 2017 - WK1 - W.Bulldogs v Melbourne, Whitten Oval, 4.40pm, Foxfooty, AFL Live App

At least 8 of our best 22 missing...

Encouraging signs for Melbourne too.

Great to see Murphy back running around.
At least 6 of Melbourne too - Hibberd, Watts, Tyson, Frost, Kent, Jetta

Pretty good hit out for both teams. First game of the pre season, so expect both teams to be a bit rusty.
I'm sure the dogs couldnt give a * about the result, just easing their way into it. For us being the lesser of the teams it's good just to get more of a winning culture.
I expect the dogs to be right up in it again and hopefully we will be in the 8

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Do you see guys like Bugg and Melksham getting games in round 1, assuming a healthy list? Plenty of younger guys like Salem and Brayshaw must be pushing them out.

Nice depth developing at the Dees.
Melksham yes. Goodwin loves him.

I'm a big Buggy fan but he sits just outside the 22.

Do you see guys like Bugg and Melksham getting games in round 1, assuming a healthy list? Plenty of younger guys like Salem and Brayshaw must be pushing them out.

Nice depth developing at the Dees.
Melksham probably will. That said, there's about 9 blokes that you could label as 22nd man. The big question for Melbourne is Pedersen v Weideman - after that you're looking at form. Right now I don't think Bugg gets a game, and if Melk doesn't get heavily involved in JLT 2 and 3 he might actually miss based off today, there's better options.

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
8? Who? And I'm not talking "been tearing up the track" fringe players.

Who from your legit best 22 was missing?
Marcus Bontempelli
Tory Dickson
Dale Morris
Matthew Boyd
Mitch Wallis
Easton Wood
Liam Picken
Clay Smith

All fringe guys though.

giphy.gif

Back