JLT 2017 - Wk2 - Gold Coast v Essendon, Harrap Park, 3.40pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for the Suns .... not a great result for Bombers but it really is very difficult to work out how they will go.

Good for the Suns .... not a great result for Bombers but it really is very difficult to work out how they will go.
How does 3 points in a humid preseason game make it good for the suns and bad for Essendon?

Both sides understrength and dusting out the cob webs. Thought it was a good hit out for both sides

looking ever more grim for Essendon supporters. Hard to see them winning many games in 2017.
Love to know how you can get that from a couple of practice matches.
There was plenty to like about bits over both games for us

Disagree. The list is paper thin in my humble opinion.
No Hooker, Heppell, Zach Merrett, Zaharakis, Fantasia, Kelly, Dea or Ambrose today and Daniher playing a half due to first game back after a knee. No one is saying we have the best list in the comp or anything but I don't think it's as dire as what you portray. Think our list is better on paper than a few sides including yours but we all know that the proof will be in the pudding when the real stuff begins

How does 3 points in a humid preseason game make it good for the suns and bad for Essendon?

Both sides understrength and dusting out the cob webs. Thought it was a good hit out for both sides

Dont think I said it was "BAD" ( your words not mine ) for Essendon?

Not a great result = think the expectations would be you should beat them ... but you didnt.

I think we'll struggle first up and then come home with a wet sail and just miss the 8.

Yeah, its tough - I'm either going to make an absolute fortune on them this year or lose a considerable sum ... but such is life.

Dont think I said it was "BAD" ( your words not mine ) for Essendon?

Not a great result = think the expectations would be you should beat them ... but you didnt.

Yeah, its tough - I'm either going to make an absolute fortune on them this year or lose a considerable sum ... but such is life.
Don't know many Bombers supporters who thought we would win. When the teams were announced during the week most had us losing comfortably so definitely now expectations from the supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back