JLT 2017 - Wk2 - North v Hawthorn, Arden Street, 2.05pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know about north, but hawthorn have used the preseason to allow the kids to lead. Last week hawthorn only used 20 players in Each of the 3rd and 4th quarters, I'd assume it's the same again
We've been rotating the full 26 throughout our games.
The Hawks though went with a set 22 for the first half, then swapped 4 players at half time to go with another set 22 for the second half.

Not true at all.

We had a number go off and put on ice for starters.
I have no idea thats why im asking. Who where they? Hawks had 5 by the 4th with head nocks we were conservative with.
Edit: on top of the 4 (i think) we removed from the game. Duryea, Frawley went back on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have no idea thats why im asking. Who where they? Hawks had 5 in the 4th with head nocks we were conservative with.
Edit: on top of the 4 (i think) we removed from the game. Duryea, Frawley went back on.

Ziebell played less than a half.
Clarke had 15% game time.
Goldy constantly off the ground.
Simpkin played < a half
Tarrant a half.

Ziebell played less than a half.
Clarke had 15% game time.
Goldy constantly off the ground.
Simpkin played < a half
Tarrant a half.
I see, sounds about right for a jlc. Weird why are people saying north where roteing through there 26 from the start?

I see, sounds about right for a jlc. Weird why are people saysing north where roteing through there 26 from the start?

Average TOG
North 69.2% vs Hawks 68.2%

Hawks had a player or two more with a lower (sub 40%) TOG.

I think we used a few more interchanges as well.

Average TOG
North 69.2% vs Hawks 68.2%

Hawks had a player or two more with a lower (sub 40%) TOG.

I think we used a few more interchanges as well.
I see there would of been a few more hawks then north players with high game time as well then. Id assume players we were testing like Sicily in defense would be one.

I see there would of been a few more hawks then north players with high game time as well. Id assume players we werw testing like Sicily in defense would be one.

Sicily at 83% GT

Gunston 90
Stratton 94
Roughead 85

The standouts for Hawks.

Norths highest was Marley Williams at 87% GT.

Goldstein down at 65% GT when he normally plays 95.

Sicily at 83% GT

Gunston 90
Stratton 94
Roughead 85

The standouts for Hawks.

Norths highest was Marley Williams at 87% GT.

Goldstein down at 65% GT when he normally plays 95.
Yeah there the 4 i thought we played alot, Stratton was really blowing by the end because of our lack of other options, Frawley went of at one point for concussion which would of inflated starttons time on ground. (Expecially because gibson was struggling). Then Roughead and Gunston spent alot of time in the midfield/wing trying out what looks like a good new role for both.

The quicker Dumont replaces Swallow in the best 22, the better off north will be.

A very good performance by him and he's a surprisingly good kick for a largely inside mid type.

Unless I'm missing something, how can the average TOG be different for both clubs? I'd say that extra 1% would have to come from us getting better luck with the percentages rounding up.
Unless we did a Richmond and decided to play with 16 for periods of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back